failed cancel order ( market closed )

hi everyone, doing the backtesting I have repeatedly this error that slows down the process a lot. I thought it was a problem due to the weekend but instead it is not, I thought it was the 0.5 lots instead of 1 but instead no ... compile has no errors. Same problem on the forex with eurusd

marione67:

hi everyone, doing the backtesting I have repeatedly this error that slows down the process a lot. I thought it was a problem due to the weekend but instead it is not, I thought it was the 0.5 lots instead of 1 but instead no ... compile has no errors. Same problem on the forex with eurusd

Don't try to do trading operations when the market is closed. The log is pretty obvious.

Check the trading session(s).

Alain Verleyen #:

Don't try to do trading operations when the market is closed. The log is pretty obvious.

Check the trading session(s).

Thank for your replay Alain, it was the first thing i checked but the errors are when market is open, at all time...That's why i asked for help

marione67:

could you please send screenshot same dates in EURUSD ( 2016.05.05 hour 03 )?

marione67 #:
Thank for your replay Alain, it was the first thing i checked but the errors are when market is open, at all time...That's why i asked for help
No code no technical details, I can't help, sorry.
Reason: