Back testing EA over different time windows

Is it possible to set up the strategy tester to test an EA over several different time windows - e.g. run over Jan 2021, Feb 2021 etc, and store the results. I guess I could just run the EA over the whole period that data is available and manually wort out for each period how many trades it did, weather it made a profit and everything else I'm interested in, but it would be easier if I could do this automatically. Or is there some other way to get the info I'm after more easily?

Metal2:
Is it possible to set up the strategy tester to test an EA over several different time windows - e.g. run over Jan 2021, Feb 2021 etc, and store the results. I guess I could just run the EA over the whole period that data is available and manually wort out for each period how many trades it did, weather it made a profit and everything else I'm interested in, but it would be easier if I could do this automatically. Or is there some other way to get the info I'm after more easily?

Yes, you can run the EA just over the whole period AFAIK, BUT:  in the OnTester() (which is called when the test is done) - just load the history deals and handle them as you like.

Reason: