How to get around max number parameters in iCustom ? - page 2

JimSingadventure #:

thank you very much Thomas! appreciate your pointers.

I do and did read documentations before i post questions. The problem is that i have difficulty understanding them.  i'm not coming from a programming background but trying to learn as i go....so some things which are pretty basic to you may not be for me so hope you understand.

anyway, your pointers is a good "way out" for me. Btw, i have already exceeded the limit 63 nos. of parameters but posted only 8 here for illustration purpose and to make my post more concise.

Hi! Sorry for late answer, but i never get notified when i get a reply here in the forum.

I think i understand your problem, and i didn't mean that you shoud read the docs just before you post a question.

I just meant you should read the first chapters of the docs (DataTypes, Functions, Variables, the contents of almost every program in almost any language) so that you have an general understanding about programming. Because without that fundamental understanding you will very soon face the next problem. But if you really don't understand these first chapters, it might be a good idea to search for a programming-course on internet (i'm shure that Youtube has also qualitative good material)

Reason: