How to get specific EA analytics?

Is there anyway to run metatester simulations with a fixed balance? right now I can only get it to, basically, tell me how much can my account grow with the current strategy, however,

I don't know if using a fixed balance every month in the simulation can give me different results as in an specific month it can burn out the account or something like that, or, getting data with simultaneous pairs running, like what was the most drawdown/loss with all pairs running at the same time with the EA. 

Is it possible to achieve all that with the mt5 metatester? or is there another software to test an EA the way I need?

Mauricio Ramirez:

Is there anyway to run metatester simulations with a fixed balance? right now I can only get it to, basically, tell me how much can my account grow with the current strategy, however,

I don't know if using a fixed balance every month in the simulation can give me different results as in an specific month it can burn out the account or something like that, or, getting data with simultaneous pairs running, like what was the most drawdown/loss with all pairs running at the same time with the EA. 

Is it possible to achieve all that with the mt5 metatester? or is there another software to test an EA the way I need?

in the tester you can use Deposit and Withdraw, so you can handle your balance

amando #:

in the tester you can use Deposit and Withdraw, so you can handle your balance

You were totally right! Managed to get it working! thank you!

Reason: