Debugging disabled in MetaEditor5

Under the MetaEditor5 Debug menu there is an option "Start on History Data", however it is disabled (greyed out). Reading through the help file indicates that I need to set Debug options to use specific settings which I have done (see attachment), however the menu item is still disabled (greyed out) with no message of any kind as to why this it.  Does anyone have an idea how to enable it?
Files:
Debug.PNG  14 kb

Frank_16x :
Under the MetaEditor5 Debug menu there is an option "Start on History Data", however it is disabled (greyed out). Reading through the help file indicates that I need to set Debug options to use specific settings which I have done (see attachment), however the menu item is still disabled (greyed out) with no message of any kind as to why this it.  Does anyone have an idea how to enable it?

You have attached a screenshot. What do you dislike about this screenshot? Where did you see the gray in this screenshot?

Vladimir Karputov:

You have attached a screenshot. What do you dislike about this screenshot? Where did you see the gray in this screenshot?

Ok, sorry, that wasn't clear. Please see attached the screenshot with the greyed out Debug Mnue.

Many thanks for help in advance!

Files:
Debug2.PNG  41 kb

Frank_16x :

Ok, sorry, that wasn't clear. Please see attached the screenshot with the greyed out Debug Mnue.

Many thanks for help in advance!

Probable cause: Test agent is stuck Go to Windows Task Manager and kill the testing agent. Restart your terminal.

Vladimir Karputov:

Probable cause: Test agent is stuck Go to Windows Task Manager and kill the testing agent. Restart your terminal.

Done - but unfortunately did not help. Still greyed out.

Any other idea??

Had the same issue. My problem was that I didn't save the code file in the right directory under Users/Appdata/....

Same problem, but the files are in the right folder (said above)  as they always have been
Reason: