Synchronize the EA with the VPS

To add comments, please log in or register
Øyvind Borgsø
Øyvind Borgsø  

Hi.

My EA is working fine with one account on my VPS, and when I try to run it on account number 2, it won't attach to chart. So I believe I have to sync it with the VPS, and here is where my problem start... 

My navigator window looks like this:

Navigator

I do not have the option to sync, as in this image:

Navigator2

I do not use Mql5 VPS, and my VPS server is not visible in the navigator window, only an option to register a MQL5 VPS.

I may download the EA from the other account into the MT4, but that will use up one more activation, and I have only 3 left...

Any suggestions on how the EA can run on several accounts on the VPS without having to activate for every account?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz
Ahmet Metin Yilmaz  
Øyvind Borgsø :

Hi.

My EA is working fine with one account on my VPS, and when I try to run it on account number 2, it won't attach to chart. So I believe I have to sync it with the VPS, and here is where my problem start... 

I do not use Mql5 VPS, and my VPS server is not visible in the navigator window, only an option to register a MQL5 VPS.

I may download the EA from the other account into the MT4, but that will use up one more activation, and I have only 3 left...

Any suggestions on how the EA can run on several accounts on the VPS without having to activate for every account?

You can use trade copier, but it may cause some delay. You need to test it.

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Øyvind Borgsø:

Hi.

If you don't use MQL5 VPS, you don't need to synchronize or migrate anything.

You simply attach your EA on the correct chart, set it up and then click the Auto Trading button.

Then you keep track of your MT4/5 terminal's journal to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

Øyvind Borgsø
Øyvind Borgsø  
Eleni Anna Branou:

If you don't use MQL5 VPS, you don't need to synchronize or migrate anything.

You simply attach your EA on the correct chart, set it up and then click the Auto Trading button.

Then you keep track of your MT4/5 terminal's journal to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

After setting up the VPS and RDP, I found out that I can't attach the EA to a chart. (After copying it into the MQL4 folder as I'm used to). EA's I have bought outside the market works fine.
Someone in the forum told me to download the EA from the market once more. I did, and it worked - using one more activation.

So what do I do...?
I am familiar with Trade Copier, but would like to be able to attach the EA to the chart.

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Øyvind Borgsø:

After setting up the VPS and RDP, I found out that I can't attach the EA to a chart. (After copying it into the MQL4 folder as I'm used to). EA's I have bought outside the market works fine.
Someone in the forum told me to download the EA from the market once more. I did, and it worked - using one more activation.

So what do I do...?
I am familiar with Trade Copier, but would like to be able to attach the EA to the chart.

Login into your MQL5 account in the VPS terminal with your 2088991535 username and not your email.

If you still can't attach the EA you've purchased from MQL5 Market on the chart, contact the seller.

To add comments, please log in or register