Build an EA within an EA and backtest

I have a 3rd party EA that I use, however I have a couple of ideas for some filters to improve the EA. 
Not being able to edit the EA itself, I was wondering if it is able to build an EA with the add on filters, that calls the main EA if the filters conditions are met and be able to backtest the 'new and improved' version of the EA?

NSTprop: I have a 3rd party EA that I use, however I have a couple of ideas for some filters to improve the EA. 

Not being able to edit the EA itself, I was wondering if it is able to build an EA with the add on filters, that calls the main EA if the filters conditions are met and be able to backtest the 'new and improved' version of the EA?

No, you cannot "build an EA within an EA" to circumvent the lack of source code.

NSTprop:

I have a 3rd party EA that I use, however I have a couple of ideas for some filters to improve the EA. 

you could let the original EA runs on demo account, use cooy trade and filter it on the client side ;)

Fernando Carreiro #:
No, you cannot "build an EA within an EA" to circumvent the lack of source code.

The answer I was hoping not to hear, but Thank you!!

Soewono Effendi #:
you could let the original EA runs on demo account, use cooy trade and filter it on the client side ;)
Right,That is actually the setup I have for one EA, but for the EA + filter in Question I don't actually know if it works so was hoping the EA in EA would work so I could backtest. Unfortunately not though. Got my answer though, so thanks people!!

NSTprop #:The answer I was hoping not to hear, but Thank you!!
You are welcome!