Brazilian Market: will I be able to offer my signals?

Hello, friends.

I'm a brazilian junior developer. I operated manually for some time in brazilian futures market (Mini Indice/Index "CODE: WIN" and Mini Dolar/USD "CODE: WDO").

When I learnt something about coding, I decided to create some EAs to automate a lot of my ideas. But they're really fast paced.

For example, the price of a pending order can change up to 3-5 times per second in some cases (may happen once or twice a day, maybe more).

The usual is about 250 completed trades (buy and sell/sell and buy-back) per day (about 8 hours of trading session each day).

In my computer the code runs fast enough, but I wonder, would I be able to share such fast signals using MQL Signal's Services?

Will it depend on my internet connection speed/ping?

Well, thats my doubts, friends. If anyone can share some help I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks!

Gustavo Gus:

Hello, friends.

I'm a brazilian junior developer. I operated manually for some time in brazilian futures market (Mini Indice/Index "CODE: WIN" and Mini Dolar/USD "CODE: WDO").

When I learnt something about coding, I decided to create some EAs to automate a lot of my ideas. But they're really fast paced.

For example, the price of a pending order can change up to 3-5 times per second in some cases (may happen once or twice a day, maybe more).

The usual is about 250 completed trades (buy and sell/sell and buy-back) per day (about 8 hours of trading session each day).

In my computer the code runs fast enough, but I wonder, would I be able to share such fast signals using MQL Signal's Services?

Will it depend on my internet connection speed/ping?

Well, thats my doubts, friends. If anyone can share some help I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks!

It's hard to say, only trying could give you a definitive answer.

But to answer your question, yes it will depend of your ping, you will probably need to use a VPS close to the broker server, and eventual subscribers would have to do the same.

Alain Verleyen #:

It's hard to say, only trying could give you a definitive answer.

But to answer your question, yes it will depend of your ping, you will probably need to use a VPS close to the broker server, and eventual subscribers would have to do the same.

I was afraid I would have to use a VPS as well, since I dont know if theres even one for brazilian market. 

Well, maybe I can create a slower EA... oh god, another challenge. eheh

Thanks Alain!

Reason: