Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 122

I Can't Uplaod EA for Sell in MQL5.Before I can upload more 20 EA for SEll
Hello,everyone Is there a function that able to set live trading on/off ? It is same as turn on/off live trading by click on terminal. thank you
Hello, does someone know a condition to trade only once per hour in mql5, i'm a begginer and having trouble to find something that i can undestand. Or some ressource to learn more about it Thank you
Hey all, I have forward tested an EA that is supposedly meant to pass prop firm challenges. As far as it's performance in my test, it did what it said that it would do and so far as that test shows, it would have passes the prop firm challenge. My questions is, is there any reason to believe that it
Hi, An EA I purchased, and am already using on MT5, just released an updated version. I went to the market page/my profile/purchases and for this EA the only link i see is to "install on the terminal"- I've done that already so that link (install on terminal)is useless. Where/how do i find the "
i am looking for a expert advisor bot trading wch gives maximum profit and minumun losses. please suggest and let me know the good bot for MT5
Hello board, I'm troubleshooting a problem for some days now, but did not found a solution for it. My EA sometimes can't perform a stop loss modification order giving this error: 2022.06 . 22 07 : 53 : 21.837 Core 1 2022.06 . 15 14 : 58 : 00 order performed sell 1 at 104975 [ # 94 sell 1 WINQ22
Hello, I've worked through issues I was having with behavior of a subclass of CPanel used in a custom indicator of mine. My primary remaining issue was maintaining the maximized/minimized state of the panel when changing timeframes. I solved this (after implementing other solutions toward this goal)
Hi, I'm running several strategies on the same symbol on MT5 (hedge). Is there a way I can visualize on the chart the deal history for each magic number? If no, I thought of creating an Indicator to plot "manually" the objects to create the entry point, the exit point and the line connecting them
First i want to modify the system into break even then after 30 pips in profit i want to carry it with 20 pips trail. if its gets worked with break even it wouldn't work with trailing or if its worked with trailing stop i would not work some other condiotion. Please help
Hello, I've reviewed and begun testing the code and suggestions in this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/345 I'm using the panel with an indicator, exactly as the sample code. Before I try to expand upon this example for my own use, I need to resolve some major behavior problems. I've done
I'm trying to pause the Back Testing from the EA. Can anyone help? MQL5 with Strategy Tester and Visualization Mode. Is there any way to send keystrokes such as space key from the EA? (Don't want to use the Debug MODE)
What is the criteria for an EA to develop sustainably according to you? But manual traders are psychological and can't discipline themselves
Hi I am new to mql5 and mt5 and just have a general question regarding back testing and the mt5 strategy tester . I have coded my first expert advisor. It looks for breakouts of the us500 5m chart after the us markets open. I've spent alot of time backtesting and optimizing the strategy using the
Hi, I am building an EA to automate trading. i have a method that enters into a trade. it seems to work most of the time, however i get the following error at times: 2020.08.27 15:30:50.195 2017.12.29 00:00:00 failed instant sell 0.03 GBPUSD at 1.34260 sl: 1.34455 tp: 1.32700 [Invalid stops]
I would like to change my order time type to valid until next 3 candles from good until the end of day: T.BuyLimit(LotSize, (ask-( 45 * _Point )), MySymbol, 0 , 0 , ORDER_TIME_DAY , Comments); I tried this, but it didn't work: T.BuyLimit(LotSize, (ask-( 45 * _Point )), MySymbol, 0 , 0
Hello, I have used the metaeditor 5 to create an EA, I can't code, the EA works well but I would like to be able to limit it to trading in only one direction based in my bias to where the markets headed Could someone please advise me on what I would need to put into the existing code to make that
I got this message when I rent virtual platform in the another VPS IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, also this masseg is come when I clos platform and open it again with the virtual platform is! workink on ”You want to trade 0.0 lot, but your broker's minimum is 0.01 lot. The trade/order will continue with
Hi, within the EA it is simple to get the name of my EA using following code: MQL5InfoString(MQL5_PROGRAM_NAME) But I couldn't figure out to get the version number of the version #property field. Is there a similar way to get the version number? My workaround at the moment is a #define after the...
Hi I wish to find the most efficient way to perform this in MT5. The way I am looking is to check every x seconds(eg 5) and record the prices of every symbol I selected from a single chart EA. The problems with that are obvious. - I will miss any ticks that occurred during those x seconds in each
  split up lot  (9)
Hello I'm facing a problem, and I need some help. I'm trying to code this feature: "Split up trade into X smaller trades " i.e the user can set 1 standart lot and set 5 to this parameter. (In this case, the ea should open 5 trades with 0.20 lot size) This the code i wrote void getSplittedVolume(
I bought <Deleted>, but he never replied to my questions. Who can provide a correct setting parameter? Thank you
Hello friends, I have an EA that ive been developing without major hitches. however it has suddenly become extremely slow - that is from today morning. After several tests, i realized that its working well in one of the computers i use. On further checking i realised that the computer has one of the
  Heiken Ashi candlestick  (13   1 2)
Hello! I have an EA that’s works with the Heikin Ashi candles and another indicator that I made. Currently the EA opens the orders at the closing of candlestick when the signal is made. The question is: I’m able to program the EA to open orders in the next Heikin Ashi candle when the signal is
Hi, First, I do a couple of csv files for different magic numbers in this EA. (3 different) I then call FTP function to send this to my FTP. The first goes well and lands at FTP. Second I get an errormessage "FTP: change directory failed [path in settings] Third csv goes well and lands at FTP. I
  EA rentable  (2)
Who has found a profitable EA on MQL5 that they could recommend? I don't know any and it's not for lack of having bought some, some at 500 euros... Or only those who sell their rotten robots here make money
I need someone to help me turn this free code (( EA )) auto tradinig ..just simply..adding..one thing..every time price go up or down ( +-)( 10 )(points)..it starts ...(( puting orders )).. and of course if we can test it in tester ...will be great.... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/223
Hi all, I’m trying to add something to my EA that will look at the account, and then understand the amounts that have been deposited into the account and withdrawn from the account . I’m trying to work out whether this comes from DEAL_TYPE_CREDIT, but then if it does, which value is it? I’ve
[Deleted]
  ilowest function  (3)
When i use; int LC = ( iLowest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOW , 400 , 1 )); I'm getting small values and not something within Price range of 400 bars. has anybody been through this problem