**** Signal

I was subscribed to **** signal. last friday many positions were opened and last night at 3:14 am the signal was CANCELED, it seems not existing no more. Mt4 closed all position with a huge loss. Trading is risky but why signal providers abandon their subscribers just like that in difficult times?

We need more safety procedure and insurence from MQL5 , first to have back the subscripion fee from a signal that wipe out all our money, and I mean all subscription no only the last month.

SubZer0 #:

We need more safety procedure and insurence from MQL5 , first to have back the subscripion fee from a signal that wipe out all our money, and I mean all subscription no only the last month.

People lost whole account, who need the subscription fee ……

Ugo Bertoni:
I was subscribed to **** signal. last friday many positions were opened and last night at 3:14 am the signal was CANCELED, it seems not existing no more. Mt4 closed all position with a huge loss. Trading is risky but why signal providers abandon their subscribers just like that in difficult times?
Welcome to the jungle.

SubZer0 #:

No, you need more safety from yourself. Stop using the service and take responsibility of your money instead of putting it into the hands of others.

Jing Jing #:
People lost whole account, who need the subscription fee ……

Do you mind?

I lost over 5k but they are all already a profit (I take out my money after 2 month) so basically I have not lost anything (except time and signal commission)

but the signal I was following has 83 followers is about 3,300$ of gain

Can I want that the provider doesn't have this money from us ????

SubZer0 #:

Do you mind?

I lost over 5k but they are all already a profit (I take out my money after 2 month) so basically I have not lost anything (except time and signal commission)

but the signal I was following has 83 followers is about 3,300$ of gain

Can I want that the provider doesn't have this money from us ????

Sorry, my bad, avoid martingale next time.
Reason: