Can I get some help with EA? Thanks

Hello everyone 🥳
I’ve got some EA that work good for me, but I want to add more setting to this EA so I talk with the owner of this EA and he doesn’t want to sell/give me the source code of this EA. 

Basically what I want is to add option for profit target and when it’s reach this target the Autotrade button will shut off, I want to not trade on News and some more option to manage that EA etc’ 

Do you know if there is free EA that I can use to manage this setting ? I will attach this EA to the same symbols on another charts. Simone can help me ? Thanks a lot. 

bazz store: I’ve got some EA that work good for me, but I want to add more setting to this EA so I talk with the owner of this EA and he doesn’t want to sell/give me the source code of this EA. Basically what I want is to add option for profit target and when it’s reach this target the Autotrade button will shut off, I want to not trade on News and some more option to manage that EA etc’ Do you know if there is free EA that I can use to manage this setting ? I will attach this EA to the same symbols on another charts. Simone can help me ?

It is usually not possible for one EA to interfere with the trading of another EA.

The one thing it could do possibly, is have the EA removed from a chart, but then it would have to manage any open trades remaining.

Instead, learn to trade and devise your own strategy and have an EA coded for your own strategy.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is usually not possible for one EA to interfere with the trading of another EA.

The one thing it could do possibly, is have the EA removed from a chart, but then it would have to manage any open trades remaining.

Instead, learn to trade and devise your own strategy and have an EA coded for your own strategy.

Totally agree with you but I don’t know what strategy this EA got, also right now I’m doing everything manually that’s work good enough but I want to automate all of that :/
Reason: