EA taken off the market

Jan Nem Yong  
Hi, wanted to ask, if the EA is taken off the market after purchase, will i still be able to download and use the EA?
Eleni Anna Branou  
Jan Nem Yong:
Hi, wanted to ask, if the EA is taken off the market after purchase, will i still be able to download and use the EA?

Yes, you can still install and use the EA, as long as you have valid activations.

Jan Nem Yong  
Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can still install and use the EA, as long as you have valid activations.

thanks. is there anyway to reset the activations? like due to changing of new computers and activation gets invalidated..

Eleni Anna Branou  
Jan Nem Yong:

thanks. is there anyway to reset the activations? like due to changing of new computers and activation gets invalidated..

No, once the activations have finished you need to purchase the product again and in the case of a withdrawn product this is not possible.

Eleni Anna Branou  
Cazz223 #:

I think I found it.

Go to terminal, click Market tab, click Download, refresh and wait for Purchased to turn up.

All the EAs are there.

But I am not sure if I can install from there.

You can still install and use your purchased products in the MT4/5 terminal, even if they've been removed from the Market, as long as you have enough remaining activations.

Reason: