EA taken off the market

Hi, wanted to ask, if the EA is taken off the market after purchase, will i still be able to download and use the EA?

Jan Nem Yong:
Hi, wanted to ask, if the EA is taken off the market after purchase, will i still be able to download and use the EA?

Yes, you can still install and use the EA, as long as you have valid activations.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can still install and use the EA, as long as you have valid activations.

thanks. is there anyway to reset the activations? like due to changing of new computers and activation gets invalidated..

Jan Nem Yong:

thanks. is there anyway to reset the activations? like due to changing of new computers and activation gets invalidated..

No, once the activations have finished you need to purchase the product again and in the case of a withdrawn product this is not possible.

Hi Eleni,

A couple of EAs that I bought are now off the shelve.

When I go to "https://www.mql5.com/en/users/(my-user)/market", the EAs are there, but when I try to click them, it gives you this page (as attached):

Please advise how to install the EA.

Thank you

I think I found it.

Go to terminal, click Market tab, click Download, refresh and wait for Purchased to turn up.

All the EAs are there.

But I am not sure if I can install from there.

Cazz223 #:

I think I found it.

Go to terminal, click Market tab, click Download, refresh and wait for Purchased to turn up.

All the EAs are there.

But I am not sure if I can install from there.

You can still install and use your purchased products in the MT4/5 terminal, even if they've been removed from the Market, as long as you have enough remaining activations.

Reason: