is MarketBook data (Depth of Market) available in StrategyTester backtesting in MT5

Hi,

My futures broker provides real ticks in MT5, I want to know if MarketBook data (i.e Depth of Market) available during Backtesting?

Thanks

Abhay

Abhay Agarwal:

Hi,

My futures broker provides real ticks in MT5, I want to know if MarketBook data (i.e Depth of Market) available during Backtesting?

Thanks

Abhay

No.

Hello, 1-how test 2 EA on tester?  ok, I know is not possible. 

2-I need only of 1(minimal) randonic order to test a trailing bot on mt5 tester.

3-I just tried use template with pending order and no success.

4-Any idea?

thanks

rebecaTrader #: 1-how test 2 EA on tester?  ok, I know is not possible.  2-I need only of 1(minimal) randonic order to test a trailing bot on mt5 tester. 3-I just tried use template with pending order and no success. 4-Any idea?
  1. Not possible!
  2. Not possible! The order will have to be placed by the EA itself.
  3. Templates don't save orders or positions, only the graphical objects that represent the data from the order and deals.
  4. If you have the source code, then make the necessary changes to generate an order. Otherwise, nothing can be done.

Fernando Carreiro #:
  1. Not possible!
  2. Not possible! The order will have to be placed by the EA itself.
  3. Templates don't save orders or positions, only the graphical objects that represent the data from the order and deals.
  4. If you have the source code, then make the necessary changes to generate an order. Otherwise, nothing can be done.
Thanks Fernando, great help . Nice day!