Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 103

I developed an ea that automatically displays the fibonacci levels on chart. Does anybody know how to add a level at 78.6%, which will be added automatically to my levels? I already know how to compute it manually,but i would like to create a code which displays the level in automatic. Thank you in...
Hi! Is it possible to have two accounts at MT4 and make one copy the other? If so, how is that done? Kind regards, Per
  Crossover ADX EA  (2)
Hi, I am looking for a free or very cheap EA that uses crossover ADX to buy and sell whatever timeframe. I would like it to be automated and that I can see the arrows. Every time there is a green arrow I want it to buy and every time its a red arrow I want it to sell, without exception. I have tried
Hi guys,is there anyone who can help with creating an MT5 object that can delete existing pending orders opposed to the ones taken? ive created an order cancel object but it based on the balance condition,and im looking for a condition that cancels the opposite orders that were not triggered.Please
Hi,ive created this pending order EA ,it was working well,all of a sudden it started returning the invalid stops error.Can somebody help please
How do toy round up or down price value to whole numbers in Mql5? for example: EUR/USD = price now: 1.1796; Round up: = 1.1800 round down:=1.1700 USD/JPY: Price now= 109.45 Round up: = 110:00 round down:=109:00 Thanks
Is it possible to change chart period with an expert advisor on tick?I'm using this code but having issues. Can one help? void 0 ntick() if (adx0> 5 ) { move_to_a_different_TF(); } .. my function void move_to_a_different_TF() { //; ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , NULL , PERIOD_H1 ); }
I am using a custom indicator within an EA and the code of the EA is as follows: #resource "ATB.ex5" int _atb; int OnInit () { _atb = iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "::ATB.ex5" ); if (_atb == INVALID_HANDLE) { return ( INIT_FAILED ); } int subwindow= ( int ) ChartGetInteger ( 0
  Increment date  (4)
Hi all Does anyone know a way to increment a date easily without having to create specific functions? I have tried searching the standard codebase but struggling to find anything. E.g. If today's date is "2022.11.18", I want to return a date of -1 day increment, e.g. "2022.11.17". It would be
How do I compare between 2 price if these 2 price is exact value? 1st price = where the value of SHIFT or BAR == 2 2nd price = where the value of SHIFT or BAR == 1 Example: SHIFT 2 currently the candlestick is in Bullish SHIFT 1 currently the candlestick is in Bearish Both of candlestick for SHIFT 2
I am trying to optimise some inputs for my EA on AWS free tier (t2 micro) and it is obviously extremely slow. I am not a computer genius so don't really know what specs I need but can anyone recommend the best value Instance type that will get the job done quickly? (or alternative virtual machine
Hello, My question is: The ticket (or we can say position_id) of a trade...that is a PENDING ORDER is the SAME ticket when this order is executed in the market and it becomes an OPEN POSITION? I need this info for a robot making. I would like to know it for the correct closing of OPEN TRADES or
Hey, when I test my EA with more than one symbol still the symbol count is only one. When this one will be incremented when I add more symbols to my test Here's my code string symbolList[ 2 ] = { "EURUSD" , "USDJPY" }; bool isTradeAllowed = true ; int OnInit (){ return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void
I have a stop limit order strategy I would like to program a way to automatically cancel an unfilled pending order placed by the strategy before it places a new order. So automatically cancel the pending order at the open of the next bar for example OR if the price of the current bar (0) breaks
I have an EA that runs on the 4 hour chart and opens trade in a grid based on the new candle formation on the 15 minute timeframe. I am trying to limit the number of trades the EA takes by only allowing a certain number of trades on the 15 minute candle from the 4 hour chart. For example a new 15...
Hello guys! I write my first trading system, and When I try to backtest my balance evrytime show zero I check If evrything is fine in the metaeditor and IT IS!! Can someone else tell me what I'm doing wrong
Hello, I would like to display, in the terminal, the price of DJ30 at every change in the market (at every move of one pip say), I don't the frequency of this event, but I guess it's something like every second or less. So in the Metatrader library of Python , how could I do this ? I have checked
hi people. im new to this and im looking for a way to make a specific time window to trade in EA. for example 08:00 to 21:00 with which functions or method can i code it
Hello everyone. I'm having trouble writing a piece of code. it is about opening positions every 10 pips against the trend. This is intended to be a simple test build. Can anyone give me a hint
I am getting the following error in the below code, request you to help plz, i want to delete the pending orders using the magic number void DeleteAll() { for ( int ord= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; ord>= 0 ; ord--) if (orderInfo.SelectByIndex(ord) && OrderGetInteger ( POSITION_MAGIC )==Magic){
I need an expert for finding the type, price, sl and tp of the last closed position. Please help me. Thanks
  Add time_msc in MqlTIck  (12   1 2)
Hey, I was adding ticks to my custom symbol through CustomTicksAdd() which is adding successfully when time_msc = 0 (default) But when I try to add time_msc with milliseconds/microseconds, it returns incorrect tick data errors How to feed milliseconds with time_msc Kindly Help! Here's My Code void
Hello I'm making a EA, and I'd like to disable manual trading. But I know disabling manual trading is nearly impossible. So I thought I should make the log size (volume size) zero for manual trading. Anyone can help me
Why does my EA send me an email of the last deal's profit only once upon initializing the EA onto a chart and then after that it completely stops placing new trades? The way i'm trying to make this code work is, whenever a position closes, i want my EA to send me an email notification of the most
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to setup another PC as local neyworl farm, added the Ip and ports at Agent Managers. The master MT5 detected the agents as shown in the pic, it alway show ready or connecting and never get connected with the agents. How can I fix this
Hi all, I was hoping some bright spark could help me understand what/where I need to look to check if an mql5 EA reads history in back test (thus artificially improving performance in back test). It's driving me bonkers, so any help would be greatly appreciated. All the best
Newbie query: Can anyone help me with my understanding of the EA OnTick Function? I have developed a simple custom indicator and I access this indicator from within a custom EA I have also developed. I am using the OnTick function to process each tick and assess aganist the indicator values to...
Can you help me find this EA? I have looked in the market but had no luck. Is it easy to build? How much would it cost for a freelancer to build this? And how long should it take
can we code bulk orders->close all position i dont want the for loop, i want to close all positions instantly same as we can do manually by right click->bulk order->close all positions
Good day. traders, I am telling you because I have encountered a difficulty when it comes to backtesting and/or optimization. Maybe it could be due to the limitation of MQ5 if that was the case. Here below you have a backtesting of a bot that I did multicurrency with data from IC-Markets. in which