How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 17

1. technical analysis: mostly using by free indicators and we can make/repeat the charts using indicators for example. As to forecasting so any serious analyst is doing it on the way as "if price breaks ... so we will have ...; but if price goes to ... we will have the other situation"
  2. "blackbox" websites are using some "secret indicators" or "secret software" and telling to us about where the price will be next day or next hour (most of them are using paid subscription). 

So, it is the proposal "to kill" the second one and to extent the first one by creating some analytical feature for MT5. :)

It was just a discussion ... the thread was started yesterday at night and it is 3 pages for now by discussion as the opinions of coders, traders, SPs etc. MQ is asking to us: "do we need to create analytical feature inside MT5 , or not?". Name of the thread = this question.

========== 

To make it shorter: the discussion is going on around the following: "let's create analytical services using mql5 programming language with automatic results/analytics uploading; MQ will help with when it will be necessary". 

Just want to remind about this good article: General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5

As some member is asking about economic calendar for MT5 openning separated threads on both parts of the forum so I am suggesting to read this small thread first:  All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events

I am pretty new to this and confused.  Is Metatrader 5 only for brokers?  If I am just a trader, do I have to keep using metatrader 4?  I already us 4, but I am interested in subscribing to trade signal but they are with a metatrader 5 user.  So, if I want to subscribe to his signals, do I have to download and use mt5?

valeagrl1:
I am pretty new to this and confused.  Is Metatrader 5 only for brokers?  If I am just a trader, do I have to keep using metatrader 4?  I already us 4, but I am interested in subscribing to trade signal but they are with a metatrader 5 user.  So, if I want to subscribe to his signals, do I have to download and use mt5?
if the signal is for MT5 so you should have MT5.

valeagrl1:
MT5 is for everyone : brokers, traders, coders. There is plenty signals for MT4, you only have to subscribe on this site (already done for you) but not to use MT5.

Just the other reminder - about MQL5.community Payment System

valeagrl1:
Yes,  if you want to subscribe to a MT5 based signal you have no option but to use MT5.

I am suggesting to everybody to read this small thread about new feature created for the forum - Re-post Messages of Your Friends in the News Feed!

The meaning of this new feature is the following: we are having News Feed in our profile, and this News Feed is visible for us only (my News Feed is visible for me only for example). So, for now - we are having the possibility to use Share link/button (same as in facebook for example) to share good news from us and our friends to be directly to our profile.

Forum

Signal Systems

newdigital, 2013.05.21 09:05

Just good news - Asctrend EA was uploaded to CodeBase here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1606

Reason: