Know more about other users! - page 2

tonny:
I borrowed this from another forum. I thought it was a good idea. Users can post here their photos, family pics, fun pics etc And let others know a little bit more about them. Photos speak louder after all!

I do agree with RAPTOR's comment : this site is more a technical site and a site for people who all share a same interest.  It would be better to keep this site to-the-point !

After all, if people want to read more about the other users, that is what the user profiles are for, and even there I would rather see users share things about the trading issues and their experiences with it, and not share what they had for lunch or post pictures of their latest holiday resort.

SO folks... use your user profiles, put more relevant information on them concerning your experiences and interest in the field of trading, but please don't make it a place to share all those day-to-day facts which are only "interesting" for people you know very personally. In fact, I would even advise the admin of the forum to completely delete this new thread, cause it will lead to a lot of moderating problems !  Let's keep this forum for what it is designed : TRADING matters !

See conspiracy. When someone started traders joking admins never complained but immediately i post anything it gets negated by admins and this is why i had disappeared from this forum. And if this continues ill quit for good and concentrate on the other sections because it looks like this forum is only for dictatorial admins bullying other users while some hit margin call and still give trading advice to beginners without proof of trading.

TheMoneyWizz:

I do agree with RAPTOR's comment : this site is more a technical site and a site for people who all share a same interest.  It would be better to keep this site to-the-point !

After all, if people want to read more about the other users, that is what the user profiles are for, and even there I would rather see users share things about the trading issues and their experiences with it, and not share what they had for lunch or post pictures of their latest holiday resort.

SO folks... use your user profiles, put more relevant information on them concerning your experiences and interest in the field of trading, but please don't make it a place to share all those day-to-day facts which are only "interesting" for people you know very personally. In fact, I would even advise the admin of the forum to completely delete this new thread, cause it will lead to a lot of moderating problems !  Let's keep this forum for what it is designed : TRADING matters !

The site i got the idea from is also a coding site and it makes it fun.

tonny:
See conspiracy. When someone started traders joking admins never complained but immediately i post anything it gets negated by admins and this is why i had disappeared from this forum. And if this continues ill quit for good and concentrate on the other sections because it looks like this forum is only for dictatorial admins bullying other users while some hit margin call and still give trading advice to beginners without proof of trading.
One traders joking thread is enough for the forum. The second one will be 'too much' sorry. This is experience with any forex forum.

TheMoneyWizz:

... SO folks... use your user profiles, put more relevant information on them concerning your experiences and interest in the field of trading ...

Exactly. I am fully agree with it.

tonny:
See conspiracy. When someone started traders joking admins never complained 

Wrong,  I complained as soon as I came across that thread,  my posts have since been removed.

tonny:
Like new digital photo typing on a computer he cant prove that he was trading on mt4 but it is allowed so this post is like an extra profile album.
No any my personal photos on "that album" (I think - you are talking about traders joking thread, right?). About profile - make your profile on the same way as CEO of Metaquotes did here for example (name, location + photo). Why not?

My idea is related to this site you cant compare it to traders joking.

RaptorUK:

Wrong,  I complained as soon as I came across that thread,  my posts have since been removed.

So you as a moderator are admitting that traders joking is illegal but no action has been taken because it was posted by a moderator while everyday tonnes of posts are deleted and people banned for allegedly posting non related stuff?

tonny:
My idea is related to this site you cant compare it to traders joking.

One "non-related discussion thread" is enough for the forum so I am fully against your idea if it is about the forum only. Use traders joking thread, or use your profile.

Any profiles, any News feed, any Achievement, any Job and any Market products of anyone are visible for any person from any profile even if this person is non-registered one (the guest for example). 

Reason: