How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 14

Suntzu10:

I am new to MT5 and MT5's coding too. 

I hope i can ask  questions about coding  here (going forward) when I get stuck again... if this is not the best place or not appropriate please direct me to a proper place. 

Cheers :) 

You are welcome. You can also create your own topic.

I have two computer in my house, one is laptop, another one is desktop, both connect to a same router, then connect to Fiber Optics broadband, recently, my laptop cannot connect MT5, always show server unavailable, even I uninstall and reinstall, it cannot get an available server, but my desktop is work properly, who can point the issue, how can I manage in laptop.

Many thanks

Hi DollarCrush,

I saw your thread but I have no idea sorry. May be - something with internet on your side? Because I have 2 computers too (desktop and laptop) and everything is working fine. 

Ok thanks

I think it is probably best that I create a new forum for newbies like me.
Fast Dive into MQL5
Fast Dive into MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this article, you can find a brief idea of the possibilities of the language, as well as some tips on working with MetaEditor 5 and the terminal.

How to delete uploaded screenshot (many users asked):

Really care about hedging for MT5? read this thread  Applying various trading styles with MT5 to make your opinions and examples.

Just to remind:

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.03.22 07:27

About the summary comments made for some good threads of the forum:

So, no need to read 20 or 50 pages of comments just to find something usefull and interesting - we can read the summary comment with links to decide and to download in very quick way.

More summary comments are comming soon.

More to follow ... 

Reason: