Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 63

Thank you

1° Yes. (if followed=subscribed)

2° Yes.

3° Yes. Try a VPS.

Hi

Me and a couple of friends are subscribed to a signal all using the same broker and the same VPS company. My problem is that my slippage is a lot worse than all of their slippages. To give you an idea of the comparison, they made on average 4 pips less than the signal provider today (total of 6 trades), whereas I made around 20 pips less than the signal provider today. Similar things happened yesterday too. 

Any ideas on what could cause this? I have a second subscription to the same signal on my mql5 account, but with a different broker. Could it cause some delay if you have two subscriptions on the same mql5 account? 

Thank you

Hello, I am currently subscribing a MT4 signal and it is running on my PC. I want to run the signal from a VPS but on the VPS my MT4 does not think I have any subscription. Can anyone help advise how can I switch the subscription from my PC to VPS (with same broker and same account).

Many thanks 

FIFO errors

I'm using OANDA MetaTrader and have subscribed to a signal provider.

I keep getting FIFO errors. I know what they are but not how to stop them when using metatrader. Metatrader is just copying the signal so I presume the signal might be with a provider that does not have to worry about  First In First Out.

Or is it that MetaTrader is just syncing in an improper order.

Either way how can I stop them from happening? Little losses turn to big losses when the signal provider closes trades and my MetaTrader just keeps spitting out FIFO errors when I'm away from desk.

Thank you for your help. 

genzodiwa:

FIFO errors

I'm using OANDA MetaTrader and have subscribed to a signal provider.

I keep getting FIFO errors. I know what they are but not how to stop them when using metatrader. Metatrader is just copying the signal so I presume the signal might be with a provider that does not have to worry about  First In First Out.

Or is it that MetaTrader is just syncing in an improper order.

Either way how can I stop them from happening? Little losses turn to big losses when the signal provider closes trades and my MetaTrader just keeps spitting out FIFO errors when I'm away from desk.

Thank you for your help. 

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 forum

Hello ,

Do I need vps to copy signals from a provider? 

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

joeypro:

Hello ,

Do I need vps to copy signals from a provider? 

It's not mandatory. But it's a good practice as your platform need to run 24/24h.

Can  I subscribe more than one signal provider in one MT4 account? How to do that? I try to subscribe 2 signal providers. But I see the journal, only the first one that runs

supercook:

Can  I subscribe more than one signal provider in one MT4 account? How to do that? I try to subscribe 2 signal providers. But I see the journal, only the first one that runs

No you cannot.  If you want to subscribe to more than one signal you need more than one account.

Hi,

I opened a demo account and am trying out different signals. After subscribing to Marianne Ultimate I keep getting the "signal provider has maximum volume X, subscriber has Y" message in the journal. Since from what I read it is the broker that sets these values and I cannot adjust them manually, what am I supposed to do? One response to a similar question was to find a broker with the right specifications, but what does that mean? Where do I look for one?

Thanks.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: