Discussion of article "Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service"

New article Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service has been published:

In just 15 minutes, this video tutorial explains what MetaTrader Signals Service is, and demonstrates in great detail how to subscribe to trade signals and how to become a signal provider in our service. By watching this tutorial, you will be able to subscribe to any trading signal, or publish and promote your own signals in our service.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

if i allready subscribe a signal....should i always open the metatrader all time on my pc and never shut down the pc?

please reply ASAP 

IF metatrader is opened from my android phone 24hrs, will all signals work time to time?

forexboss1:

IF metatrader is opened from my android phone 24hrs, will all signals work time to time? 

No

bobbylia0306:

if i allready subscribe a signal....should i always open the metatrader all time on my pc and never shut down the pc?

please reply ASAP 

pls someone answer this guy because I have the same question should I keep metatrader open while we are copying someone signals or we can turn it off ?

yes, you have to open your pc every time, the best choice you can open MT4 on VPS , you should choose VPS Vultr.com ( just 5$/ one month)

this video is so garbled its un watchable been looking at every you tube video just trying to get a signal the English guy talks in such a round about way was pulling my hair out worse than listening to Hillary it should not be so hard been trying for more that 2 hrs now just to get a signal and still cant do it yet jeez they make like on the 1st video you get its going to be so easy just a few click aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  2 hrs and no fricking signal yet

lol I asked that same question and they did not answer

Dion Ripp:
lol I asked that same question and they did not answer
Not trying to be an a$$ but probably nobody replied because the same question gets asked on a very regular basis and people are sick of answering it.

Hi, I try to subscribe a signal provider but in mt4 it appears this message, the volume settings of the following symbols are different eurusd gbpusd. what can I do

Gabriele

hi, am new here. tell me what's going on? Forex Trade Signal Alerts
Forex Trade Signals | Forex Trade Signal Alerts | QULPAY
  • QULPAY
  • www.qulpay.me
As you start your Forex Trading with our forex trade signals we start analysis closely on the trading and send notification as some updates are required in the said forex trade signal.
Reason: