Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 90

Michael Masanga:

I am subscribed to my own signal. The signal account has and the subscription account has 186 and subscriber account has a balance of 198. When synchronizing i get error which say

Signal - trade request failed [Not enough money]

Both accounts have leverage of 1:500 and subscriber account definitely has enough money. Automatic calculation of volume says

Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 100%

What am i missing here? Its my first time to use signals

If both accounts have the same trading conditions, subscriber account should be able to open the same position as the signal account, since the copying ratio is 100%.

Something is different and escapes you.

How can I promote my signal without being considered spam?
For example, if I send a private message to friends in mql5, is it considered spam? If I promote it in private or public facebook groups, is it considered spam?
I don't want to risk my signal being suspended, that's why I ask.

Sandrin Jugariu:
For example, if I send a private message to friends in mql5, is it considered spam? If I promote it in private or public facebook groups, is it considered spam?
  • mql5 portal: you can promote the signal on your profile and in the blogs https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs
    I am not recomending to use private messaging feature (PM) for promotion because you may get auto-ban (you may be banned by anti-spam robot).
  • As to the other websites (social networks, the other forums, the other blogs, etc) so it depends on their policy related to this promotion.

----------------

General information about promotion (my experience):

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Here you can ask anything and say everything about MQL5 Trading Signal - including signal for MetaTrader 4...

Sergey Golubev:

If it is related to automatic calculation of volume/lot size so read the following:

Thanks for the response but my account has more balance than the signal account and they both have same leverage so it should be 1:1 with the signal as i have over 100% of the signal balance infact i have now raised it to 218 compared to 186 for the signal account. I now even get ratio calculated as follows 

Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 110%

Which means i have more than enough money to trade but still the error persist.

Now i stopped all trades on the signal then synched and got the following. I will now monitor whether it will pick a trade when the signal does

Signal - ping to signal server 219.82 ms, to trade server 220.40 ms
Signal - synchronization finished successfully
Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 110%
Signal - subscriber has balance 218.59 USD, leverage 1:500
Signal - signal provider has balance 183.20 USD, leverage 1:500

Signal - connecting to signal server

I tested and nope its not taking any trade its still saying insufficient funds

Michael Masanga:

Thanks for the response but my account has more balance than the signal account and they both have same leverage so it should be 1:1 with the signal as i have over 100% of the signal balance infact i have now raised it to 218 compared to 186 for the signal account. I now even get ratio calculated as follows 

I provided the information which I found. And you can calculate the value/lot size by yourself using the example here.
It also depends on the specification of the symbol (min value/lot size for the symbol in case the signal provider and you are on the different broker for example).
And i depends on the following - you are using EA (or you are trading manually) on the trading account you subscribed to the signal with.
So, it may be some more factors for example.
And everything is calculated by the robot (it is automaticallt calculated).

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sandrin Jugariu:

You can advertise in your profile page.

Michael Masanga:

Which means i have more than enough money to trade but still the error persist.

Now i stopped all trades on the signal then synched and got the following. I will now monitor whether it will pick a trade when the signal does

Signal - ping to signal server 219.82 ms, to trade server 220.40 ms
Signal - synchronization finished successfully
Signal - subscriber has balance 218.59 USD, leverage 1:500
Signal - signal provider has balance 183.20 USD, leverage 1:500

Signal - connecting to signal server

I tested and nope its not taking any trade its still saying insufficient funds

I think that you have already opened position in your subscriber account, so there is not enough free margin left for copying the signal position.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I think that you have already opened position in your subscriber account, so there is not enough free margin left for copying the signal position.

My subscriber account has no open trade. I need it to trade from the signal. I now have even 268 in the account after adding more money still saying not enough funds when i have 130% of signal funds

Michael Masanga:

My subscriber account has no open trade. I need it to trade from the signal. I now have even 268 in the account after adding more money still saying not enough funds when i have 130% of signal funds

Your problem is not the money, but the trading conditions, margin requirements etc. in subscriber account.

Check that you have the same trading conditions & margin requirements in both accounts.

Also check that the subscriber account has enabled the instrument (currency pair or other) that you are trying to copy.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your problem is not the money, but the trading conditions, margin requirements etc. in subscriber account.

Check that you have the same trading conditions & margin requirements in both accounts.

Also check that the subscriber account has enabled the instrument (currency pair or other) that you are trying to copy.

These are ECN accounts on the same platform (same broker) I guess then that margin conditions are the same all the the parameters for the accounts are the same except i am using one as a signal provider and the other as a subscriber account on the same broker. the currency pairs are enabled on both terminals

Reason: