Having problems with subscriber / provider signal failure

I have just subscribed to try out Automatic Trading.

There seems to be a miss-match between me (subscriber) and the provider. I will set out what is being reported in my MT4 Journal. It starts of with:

-Signal - different specification to symbol 'whatever it is', signal provider has maximum volume 99999.00, subscriber has 2.0 

-Signal - signal provider has balance 1646.90 USD, leverage 1:100

-Signal - subscriber has balance 1993.22 GBP, leverage 1:5

-Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leaverages, new value 2%

-Signal - synchronization finished successfully

-Signal - ping to signal server 31 ms, to trade server 42 ms

-Signal - failed parce signal (and there it stays for over an hour now)

The above is pretty well constant since I subscribed to the provider about three days ago.

My provider has posted two signals today and two yesterday.

His signals are via a test account. Mine is alive.

I do not know what all the signals mean and I do not know what I need to do so trades are successfully triggered on my account from the provider. 

Hope you can help.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Greg.F:...

I do not know what all the signals mean and I do not know what I need to do so trades are successfully triggered on my account from the provider. 

Hope you can help.

You have to write to ServiceDesk
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.