Say & Ask anything/everything - page 14

CeleronS:

Not gonna work, PR rating so low, they won't even register as actual agent. :D

Even intel atoms are too slow to get a job.

Al right, happy hunting CeleronS.

But i were you, I'll wait till there's plenty 3Ghz AMD/Intel in market before buying 

can somebody tell me about credit.

how do i get the credit?

how do i pay to subscribe signal? 

is there any free & good signal provider

edwardianao:

can somebody tell me about credit.

how do i get the credit?

how do i pay to subscribe signal? 

is there any free & good signal provider? 

About mql5 payment service, please click and read this article MQL5 Community Payment System

There's plenty free Signals service, but is it good or not you have to judge it yourself 

Apparently, when you start a new thread and then there comments, it is impossible to edit the first post. Yet it is a common practice and very helpful on the forums, place the essential information in the first post. Would I miss something?

angevoyageur:

Apparently, when you start a new thread and then there comments, it is impossible to edit the first post. Yet it is a common practice and very helpful on the forums, place the essential information in the first post. Would I miss something?

Yes, AFAIK this is how it works :

1. User can create, edit and/or delete a topic, if the topic has less than 3 comments and all those comment belong to the same user who create the topic.

2. User can edit his own comment if the comment is not longer than 3 days old. 

3. Moderator can edit and delete topics and comments. 

If user can no longer edit or delete comments or topic, ask for help to moderator, admin or even service desk.

Why27639 ; connect failed and invalid account ?

JabulaniMbatha:

Why27639 ; connect failed and invalid account ?

You demo probably expired and so you need to open new demo account, but anyway, where did you saw that message, can you screenshot it and attach it here.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Hello!

I subscribed a signal, and it is take a 0.06 lots, but my mt4 account is no, i dont understand, what is the problem. Can you help me?

Sityu:

Hello!

I subscribed a signal, and it is take a 0.06 lots, but my mt4 account is no, i dont understand, what is the problem. Can you help me?

You probably have to ask and report to Service Desk. Go to your profile by clicking your user name and look for Service Desk on left side.

In the future you can also ask any question about signal in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal 

phi.nuts:

You probably have to ask and report to Service Desk. Go to your profile by clicking your user name and look for Service Desk on left side.

In the future you can also ask any question about signal in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal 

Thank you, ok! :)
Reason: