Move paid signal to a different trading account ??

Hi all,

I suscribed to a paid signal and associated it to a trading account but it is not performing well. I would like to bind it to a different trading account on the same server than the signal provider without having to pay for another fee.

I already disabled the signal on the first trading platform but I don't know how to bind it to the new account. In My Subscriptions" section the signal still appears associated to the former account. If I hit the button "New subscrition", it asks me for a new fee.

What should I do? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance 

Eduito:

Hi all,

I suscribed to a paid signal and associated it to a trading account but it is not performing well. I would like to bind it to a different trading account on the same server than the signal provider without having to pay for another fee.

I already disabled the signal on the first trading platform but I don't know how to bind it to the new account. In My Subscriptions" section the signal still appears associated to the former account. If I hit the button "New subscrition", it asks me for a new fee.

What should I do? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance 

Ask Service Desk for help and assistance. Go to your profile page by clicking your user name and look for "Service Desk" on the left side.

phi.nuts:

Ask Service Desk for help and assistance. Go to your profile page by clicking your user name and look for "Service Desk" on the left side.

The first thing I did was asking Service Desk for assistance but they never responded, hence my post. I will try again.

Thanks 

Eduito:

The first thing I did was asking Service Desk for assistance but they never responded, hence my post. I will try again.

Thanks 

Read my PM.

I just learned from the Service Desk.

A Paid subscription can Not be moved to another account.

If you need to move a paid signal to a different account, you must purchase another subscription.

No refund will be given for the original account.

:(

houstontx:

I just learned from the Service Desk.

A Paid subscription can Not be moved to another account.

If you need to move a paid signal to a different account, you must purchase another subscription.

No refund will be given for the original account.

:(

Just glanced through this thread, this is where MQL lets itself down, they need to have a contingency plan for this sort of thing, I can only see it happen more and more, maybe they need to attach things to the forum user rather than the trading account, just a thought.

rob:
Just glanced through this thread, this is where MQL lets itself down, they need to have a contingency plan for this sort of thing, I can only see it happen more and more, maybe they need to attach things to the forum user rather than the trading account, just a thought.
And when the User has more than one trading account what then ?

Cannot believe 2018 is almost here and this feature is still not there. Ability to move signal subscription from one trading account to another sounds like a very common thing to do?

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.09 09:24

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another. Go to your Profile >> Hosting >> Move :

‌‌

but I do not know any possibility to move the signal subscription fromn one account to an other.
If it is good idea so you can write to the service desk with this proposal for their consideration for examle ... and who know ...

You can move your subscription.

Do this to enable you perform this...

Log on to your profile

Click on My Subscriptions

Right Click on settings icon... You will see a drop down menu with the name "Move Subscriptions" - Put in your details there and move it.

Reason: