Say & Ask anything/everything - page 9

phi.nuts:

PCWalker, are you talking about those free products in code base (https://www.mql5.com/en/code) or commercial products in market section (https://www.mql5.com/en/market) ?

I thought you're talking about those in code base. 

Yes, I am talking about the products in free code base.

Thank you of the reply. 

Any chance for adding MoneyBookers(Skrill) as a method for depositing/withdrawing money to/from MQL5.community account like Paypal and webmoney?

bachapk:
Any chance for adding MoneyBookers(Skrill) as a method for depositing/withdrawing money to/from MQL5.community account like Paypal and webmoney?
Answer you here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/3941#comment_387540
Please Adminstrator , find us a solution
Please Adminstrator , find us a solution
  • www.mql5.com
to add moneybookers to the payment options?

Thank you very much for your comments .. but webmoney looks a strange system .. however if there is no chance in near future  for introducing moneybookers in mql5 then yes webmoney would be still an option and we have to get familiar with this strange looking system.....

bachapk:
Thank you very much for your comments .. but webmoney looks a strange system .. however if there is no chance in near future  for introducing moneybookers in mql5 then yes webmoney would be still an option and we have to get familiar with this strange looking system.....
Web money is good bot not generally accepted as order payment systems like Liberty Reserve and web money.

bachapk:
I'm not so sure what you mean by "looks a strange system", maybe - like you said - we're just not familiar with their system. At first, me too had a hard time understanding how to withdraw from WebMoney, but not for the second time.

in flowing code, how print only 6 character frist (ABCDEF)

what number Put into FileSeek function print ABCDEF?

int  filehandle=FileOpen("1.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_CSV);
   if(filehandle!=INVALID_HANDLE)
     { FileSeek(filehandle,0,SEEK_SET);
       FileWrite( filehandle,"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ");
       Print(FileTell(filehandle));
       FileSeek(filehandle,6,SEEK_CUR);

str=FileReadString(filehandle);
       Print (str);
Documentation on MQL5: File Functions / FileSeek
Documentation on MQL5: File Functions / FileSeek
  • www.mql5.com
File Functions / FileSeek - Documentation on MQL5

Maryam:

in flowing code, how print only 6 character frist (ABCDEF)

what number Put into FileSeek function print ABCDEF?

Use StringSubstr from mql5 String Functions.

This topic is about mql5.com not about coding. Since you asking for a coding in some mql5 File Functions, you may as well continue from your own topic here write to file 

thank but Name this typic

Say & Ask anything/everything

Good bye

Maryam:

thank but Name this typic

Say & Ask anything/everything

Good bye

True, but I think you smarter than that (read : what is the opposite word of smart ?) ;D
Reason: