Say & Ask anything/everything - page 21

how do you connect your live account to the web terminal? The only server option in the drop down selection is Demo and Connect Real Account is on the side is greyed out. Any suggestions? Thanks

Figures Manifested #:
how do you connect your live account to the web terminal? The only server option in the drop down selection is Demo and Connect Real Account is on the side is greyed out. Any suggestions? Thanks
About Webterminal - post
HowTo: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381690
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

I'm not receiving any notifications on my mt5 mobile terminal whenever I place a trade on my mobile or when my sl/tp gets hit. Any help?

bnplayboy #:
I'm not receiving any notifications on my mt5 mobile terminal whenever I place a trade on my mobile or when my sl/tp gets hit. Any help?
Try enabling notification access in the phone settings.

Do mt5 package liberary has access to my python codes like some liberaries do have access to the codes of the projects it's integrated to?

Hi guys . I just started coding. I want to know how much I can earn on average after 3 months from selling Expert Advisor. (Since I have worked in financial markets for many years, I have many profitable strategies)‌

Thank a lot

Why am I not able to choose the account type when creating a demo on mt4? It is just gray and wont let me click it. I have tried using new information and everything. I am connected to service as well.

ethanmarrs11 #:

Why am I not able to choose the account type when creating a demo on mt4? It is just gray and wont let me click it. I have tried using new information and everything. I am connected to service as well.

It depends on the broker you are trying to create the account with.

MetaTrader 4 HelpGetting StartedOpening of Accounts 

MetaTrader 4 Help
MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Client Terminal is a part of the online trading system. It is installed on the trader's computer and intended for: receiving quotes and news in the...
Reason: