Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 19

Hello,

I have trouble connecting to signal server (MT5). It says "connecting to signal server", but nothing happens. Yesterday it worked, nothing has changed.

Thank you

When I copied purchased indicator to another computer. Then I try to run this indicator. It shows me following alert:

2016.02.03 20:08:28.196 invalid 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\MQL4\indicators\Line and Shadow.ex4' license

I logged my account on community section of MT4. Still this problem showing me. How can I correct this issue. 

Erdenebayar Lamjav:

When I copied purchased indicator to another computer. Then I try to run this indicator. It shows me following alert:

2016.02.03 20:08:28.196 invalid 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\MQL4\indicators\Line and Shadow.ex4' license

I logged my account on community section of MT4. Still this problem showing me. How can I correct this issue. 

You can't copy a product to an other computer, you need to activate it from your MT4 platform connected to your mql5.com community account.

hi,

when i submit ticket to servicedesk, it always "Error saving data" 

i have tried chrome, IE, Firefox browser which the result still the same

Thanks 

I have recently moved my MQL4 trading terminal to one of the  VM hosted servers offered by MQL4/5.

I just need some clarity:

1. I moved my Terminal platform from a Virtual Server in Johannesburg to a VM in Frankfurt because of latency. Can I now switch off or stop the Terminal on the Joburg server because its now running in Frankfurt??

2. How do I access the Frankfurt server directly? Is it an RDP connection?

3. If I run some backtesting on this specific account this is still running on my Joburg VM(Ican see processor utilisation). Why not on the Frankfurt VM?

Some feedback from the administrators would be welcome, I need to understand the VM service.

Thanks

John 

Hello

I am getting this error...i cannot deposit funds

Please help

Financial operations are limited 

Hello,

I'd like to purchase Bacha Rehman's Advanced Pin Bar Detector. I cannot purchase it on mq5l.com because my MT4 is installed on a Mac with an emulator (Crossover). The system give me an URL error message.

Can you send me by email attachment or other mean if I pay with Paypal?

Thank you.

Hai Admin,

I'm a newbie who try to trade by demo account with Meta4

As a mailbox were send to me about "copy signal" with free subscribes, I was tried to find out around the website.

Unfortunetley, all that I founds no one copy signal without fee subscribe, would you like to help me by send a link to got it for free subscribes copy signal

Thank you for fast respond.

Hello

I am getting the attached error...i cannot install the product on my MT5.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Files:

Hi

I'm am currently subscribed to a signal. I want to know if there is option for the current opened trades to be still managed by the signal but not to open any more trades? If so how to do I do this many thanks 

Reason: