Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 358

Alexandr Gershkevich:
valeravilks:

Good afternoon. I have such a problem. I have started to study MQL and am writing an EA. When I compile and then run my EA, it opens EURUSD one hour chart, but I have not specified which chart to open. I have prescribed the opening of Euro dollar for 5 minutes. First it opens Euro dollar by an hour, and then by 5 minutes. How can I delete the hour chart? Here is the code of the Expert Advisor. Thanks for the tip in advance.

In the tester, there is a timeframe setting (see picture)

Do you compile and run the EA directly from the MetaEditor? If so, it is necessary to look in MetaEditor's settings: menu "Tools" -> "Settings" -> "Debugging".

Can someone explain why I can't make a correct screenshot during visual testing, I added a line to the EA after opening an order:

if(IsVisualMode())

{

string st="expert\\\"+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES);

WindowScreenShot(st+".gif",800,600);

}

screenshot is properly made to specified folder with specified name, but it's null (zero bytes)

Hi, started using FileOpen, i.e. write some information to a text file, got it all figured out, only one thing:

What should be added to the code so that when the file is opened for writing. on the top line are the column names

void SendBook(string Simbol1,int iBay2,int iSell2)
{
// Запись в файл 

filehandle=FileOpen(Simbol+".csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);
      if(filehandle>0)
        {

FileSeek(filehandle,0,SEEK_END);
         FileWrite(filehandle,Simbol,iBay1,iSell1);
         FileClose(filehandle);

}
      else Print("Операция FileOpen неудачна, ошибка ",GetLastError());

}

Vitalii Ananev:
Read the log messages, maybe there are error messages, if there are no errors then check the expert's logic.
Thank you!

how to remove the signal from mql5 ???

Oleg Mamchenko:
how to remove the signal from mql5 ???
Please clarify your question. Do you want to delete your signal from the "Signals" window? Do you want to unsubscribe from the signal?

People! I have something on my demo account, the pending orders don't open when EAs are working.

At first their colour in the window is green, then the price passes by and the colour becomes yellow. GBPUSD, AUDNZD, USDCHF, USDCAD sometimes open. Orders are -44 at most, minimum lot, enough depo. Maybe someone will tell me on the fly,

Sample attached:

rosomah:

People! I have something on my demo account, the pending orders don't open when EAs are working.

At first their colour in the window is green, then the price passes by and the colour becomes yellow. GBPUSD, AUDNZD, USDCHF, USDCAD sometimes open. Orders are -44 at most, minimum lot, enough depo. Maybe someone will tell me on the fly,

Sample attached:

I would guess slippage or freezing would work.

Why does it keep writing: error - close stops Ticket and yet no stops - Ticket - where does this error come from??? the whole alert is clogged up with!!!!!! (((

Good afternoon.

The question is as follows . MT4 is running on a VPS under Linux.

Market is not working in that case. I download a free EA on my home computer with MT4 on Windows. I put it on MT4 on VPS.

EA is visible in the EA window, but it won't launch - it says invalid 'C:\Program Files\ForexClub MT4\MQL4\Experts\Market\xxxxx.ex4' license

How do I run an EA in MT4 under Linux?

Reason: