Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 54

I am on a macbook pro, and I cannot login to mql5 community or even see the market tab in my terminal. Is this because I am on a mac and I need windows?

I made a purchase but the downlink doesn't work please help

hamadi:
I made a purchase but the downlink doesn't work please help

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hello,

I have a query.

How i can get the two brokers candles tick in one MT5? 

Say for example, I have demo account of the MT5. And I have the demo account of the Binary.com, which s again in the MT5. See the images:  

I have these 2 MT5 with different broker. One is MT5-Demo and the other is Binary.com-demo.

Now I do not wish to see these two separate MT5 as I am willing to compare the prices.

Kindly suggest me what I can to get these prices in one MT5 along with the MT5-demo.

Please reply soon.

Is there no one to answer my queries? I have placed the question here and am still waiting for the replies. Please let me know.

jaffer wilson:
Is there no one to answer my queries? I have placed the question here and am still waiting for the replies. Please let me know.

Seems, no one knows ..
I just hope that experience traders/coders will reply to you.

jaffer wilson:

Hello,

I have a query.

How i can get the two brokers candles tick in one MT5? 

Say for example, I have demo account of the MT5. And I have the demo account of the Binary.com, which s again in the MT5. See the images:  

I have these 2 MT5 with different broker. One is MT5-Demo and the other is Binary.com-demo.

Now I do not wish to see these two separate MT5 as I am willing to compare the prices.

Kindly suggest me what I can to get these prices in one MT5 along with the MT5-demo.

Please reply soon.

freelance service is available.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

or hire me  ;)

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Two Anchor Point Extendable Rectangle With Custom Levels 1)Applied manually by selecting any two points on the chart 2)Custom levels either as % or coefficient of initial rectangle height. Similar to MT4 built-in fibonacci tool. Preferred unlimited, but up to 10 levels should be okay 3)Have a look on the file attached- by clicking on High (2...

hello i am Using Metatrader 5 I have litle issue with an indicator i usualy use Traditional Macd but from yesterday it doesnt shows in the chart it write Custom Indicator loading of Macd traditional (DE30,M5) failed [538] please have a look on it sorry for my broken english 

Tchung Trapatini:
hello i am Using Metatrader 5 I have litle issue with an indicator i usualy use Traditional Macd but from yesterday it doesnt shows in the chart it write Custom Indicator loading of Macd traditional (DE30,M5) failed [538] please have a look on it sorry for my broken english 

If it is custom indicator so look at the log files (during the attaching this indicator to the chart) - so see the issue/error/number of error/any (so, at least, you will know about what was happened) - 

Hi,

I subscribed to the signal  in MT5 [link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

I have a different broker than the signal provider. I have ICMarkets, the signal provider has XM. The instrument that the signal provider is trading is called "US30Cash" which is the equivalent of "US30" in my MT4 with ICM.

The terminal therefore gives me the error message "deal #xxxxx buy YYY US30Cash at XXXXXX skipped as no symbol found".

How can I map my instrument "US30" to the signal providers instrument "US30Cash"?

thanks for any help in advance.

Reason: