Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 61

William Roeder:
  1. You should have done your own due diligence.

2. See #1

3. Good luck with that. #1 means it's not likely they will help. Also:

@William Roeder I think I have done, to my knowledge, my due diligence.

- I've contacted the seller before I bought it, and he told me that the EA was still working fine and he'll help me if I needed anything regarding update.

By sheer coincidence, the service desk respond to my ticket a few hours after my post in the forum.  

Hello Developers,

Please can anyone help me with this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/324571

@MetaQuotes Software Corp. @Rashid Umarov @Slava 

Как установить MQL_DLLS_ALLOWED от эксперта с помощью MQL5?
Как установить MQL_DLLS_ALLOWED от эксперта с помощью MQL5?
  • www.mql5.com
У меня есть он следующий код, который печатает значение как 0. Я не проверял разрешить DLL из MetaTrader5...

jaffer wilson:

Hello Developers,

Please can anyone help me with this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/324571

@MetaQuotes Software Corp. @Rashid Umarov @Slava 

As far as I understand - the users replied to you ..
I am not a coder (I can not understand the "quality of replies") ... but the users were suggested to use third-party application for this complicated task.

tuyendt5:

I deposited $ 718 but did not receive a credit. I created a support ticket but did not receive a response Please help me check and fix it. Thank
Support Team 2019.10.18 12:15
Your request has been accepted for processing.

Sergey Golubev:

As far as I understand - the users replied to you ..
I am not a coder (I can not understand the "quality of replies") ... but the users were suggested to use third-party application for this complicated task.

You are absolutely correct. I am also not able to understand what I can do. I do not want to use any third party application. I just wanted to have that functionality availed through mql5 and windows dll if at all any external program required then. Please can you connect me with any developer who can help me out? As this forum is to get in touch with the developers right?

jaffer wilson:

You are absolutely correct. I am also not able to understand what I can do. I do not want to use any third party application. I just wanted to have that functionality availed through mql5 and windows dll if at all any external program required then. Please can you connect me with any developer who can help me out? As this forum is to get in touch with the developers right?

I do not have the special connection with the developers of Metatrader.
As I understand - they are busy with new build 2190.

tuyendt5:
Support Team 2019.10.18 12:15
Your request has been accepted for processing.

Support Team 2019.10.15 19:40

Mine looked like this and my problem is not yet resolved.. and I almost have almost $3000 on my account.. I hope i will be able to withdraw it.. i send a message to them again and now it is " Status: Closed  Unapproved"

Hoping it will be fixed..

Emir Revolledo:
Support Team 2019.10.15 19:40

Mine looked like this and my problem is not resolved.. i send a message to them again and now it is "Status: Closed  Unapproved"

Hope this will be fix..

What problem ?

Alain Verleyen:
What problem ?

Hello

It looks like this,

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our  technical support..

It actually all started last month, when I unintentional bought my own product, last September 7, 2019.. I was helping a client to buy my own product.. but Paypal and MasterCard was not working that time. So i tried to help.. to see the steps to buy a product it all ended up buying my product. Now I got this.. I hope you can help me..

Best Regards

Emir

Hi. i have windows 10 64bit

when i open mt5 and login into my account (successful login with sound) after 5 seconds The platform closes automatically. in mt4 there is no problem

Reason: