Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 60

I deposited $ 718 but did not receive a credit. I created a support ticket but did not receive a response Please help me check and fix it. Thank
Files:
MQL5.png  13 kb

tuyendt5:

I deposited $ 718 but did not receive a credit. I created a support ticket but did not receive a response Please help me check and fix it. Thank
Wait for the service desk to reply.

Sergey Golubev:
Wait for the service desk to reply.

over 5 days, no answer.

Biantoro Kunarto:

Finally it's over, the service desk finally responds and my money is returned

Excellent! Congrats! We almost have the same issue and date. Mine was dated September 10.

I believe, last month was really tough for mql5's team. And I am glad everything is getting back to normal now. Good job!

Got my hopes up!

Regards

Emir

Emir Revolledo:
Excellent! Congrats! We almost have the same issue and date. Mine was dated September 10.

I believe, last month was really tough for mql5's team. And I am glad everything is getting back to normal now. Good job!

Got my hopes up!

Regards

Emir
Service desk responded to me.. i made a reply to them and after few minutes my ticket went from open to closed, however my problem is not fixed :( does anyone knows what this mean?

I hope someone can enlighten me if this means that my explanation is not accepted and i will be permanently banned from selling.. I really like mql5 and been here for years.. I dont really wanna leave this website due to simple mistake :(

I send another message to them and now its status is from closed to unapproved.. :(

tuyendt5: over 5 days, no answer.
It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Strategy Tester Agent Manager issues. Please check the video.

tuyendt5:

:(

Files:
39.png  21 kb
339.png  20 kb
340.png  21 kb

I everyone, I need advice please !

I've bought an EA at the end of august and unfortunatly, it was not fonctionnal.

So I've contacted the seller and he decided to remove the EA and disable it from the market instead of fixing it. 

Of course, I've already paid it... 

So I made a ticket to the service desk on september 5 and the ticket is still open after over 1 month and still waiting !!

I have provide all the conversations with the seller and some screenshot that prove that it's not fonctionnal.

So my question is, is there another way to contact them or speed up the reponse to the ticket ?

Regards !

1. generalpants: I've bought an EA at the end of august and unfortunatly, it was not fonctionnal.
    You should have done your own due diligence.

2. generalpants: So I've contacted the seller and he decided to remove the EA and disable it from the market instead of fixing it. 

Of course, I've already paid it...

See #1

3. generalpants: So I made a ticket to the service desk on september 5 and the ticket is still open after over 1 month and still waiting !!
    Good luck with that. #1 means it's not likely they will help. Also:
    It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
              Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08
Reason: