Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1089

This would be the composite multi time frame stochastic : composite_mtf_stochastic.ex4

mladen:
This would be the composite multi time frame stochastic : composite_mtf_stochastic.ex4

Which is well beyond the scope of even my imagination ,such aswhy does M30 have a different result with M30 + M15 .

Anyway:
Which is well beyond the scope of even my imagination ,such aswhy does M30 have a different result with M30 + M15 .

Because it combines m15 and m30 values into a single value (that is the "compositing" part)

mladen:
Because it combines m15 and m30 values into a single value (that is the "compositing" part)

That's very interesting , they're so pretty ! You are always so many great ideas.

Thank you soo much !

thefxpros:
yes, osma x2

I see that it is made

such people,

someone could edit this indicator, so you can dial the other candles in historic, because after a specific period candles are left unchecked,

as I show in the picture I have placed the + mp 77 candles 4 hours for the historical,

what happens is that the + mp not brand me,

only marks to the red line, which is not the selected period,

I understand that the indicator does not mark errors in your coding, but does not meet the specification,

any programmer can modify this error and correct it,

Thank you

Files:
mp.png  65 kb
mp.ex4  33 kb
mp.mq4  14 kb

rohness:
such people,

someone could edit this indicator, so you can dial the other candles in historic, because after a specific period candles are left unchecked,

as I show in the picture I have placed the + mp 77 candles 4 hours for the historical,

what happens is that the + mp not brand me,

only marks to the red line, which is not the selected period,

I understand that the indicator does not mark errors in your coding, but does not meet the specification,

any programmer can modify this error and correct it,

Thank you

It works for me

I am looking for a indicator that will show my MacD for multiple TF on the chart. Does anyone have a good one?

Maybe someone can help me get these indicators to compile. I was searching for a good mtf macd indicator and I found these but they do no compile.

alpine4133:
Maybe someone can help me get these indicators to compile. I was searching for a good mtf macd indicator and I found these but they do no compile.

first,try it now,hope it will be work.

MACD_4CZ_mtf.mq4

these too

4 time frame awesome oscillator.mq4

4_time_frame_macd_1.mq4

Reason: