ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 79

transcendreamer #:

Not exactly a forecast, but purely a projection from the past: the depreciation of the national currency was +133% to USDRUB last time after a breakdown to the brink, and assuming the strength of the impact on markets will be the same (if what-is-impossible-to-name happens) then the next range can be estimated almost exactly under 200 at the peak of panic and around 140 on the pullback...

Rosbudget is highly sensitive to the barrel price in rubles - quite a comfortable range of 4000-6000. Even on reports of the start of strikes alone, oil has climbed towards $100. In response to the obvious tough economic restraints on Russia, retaliatory measures will naturally follow - the most obvious being restrictions on energy exports. The barrel price will most likely rise above $120, so at $100 rouble/$ a barrel in roubles would be 12000.

Judging by history, Nabiulina is a reinsurer, at the slightest threat of a breakdown into inflation - she raises the rates at an advanced rate, respectively, non-residents will sit in OFZ-bills by all means, especially they are not so much in the percentage ratio.

Russia has a sizable cushion to live on the domestic reserves for some time. In summary: the dollar is unlikely to go above 100, unless very briefly on a panicsell wave.

Trading on the Moscow Exchange has opened. There's a lot of nonsense in the tumbler. Not a single bid. If rare bids appear, they disappear very quickly.

Vitalii Ananev bid. If there are any rare bids, they disappear very quickly.
Yeah, I've been watching that too.
Went in yesterday on rumour and rhetoric.
Everything is in boo , and there are no takeovers. I have seen large profits, in the morning I looked at the terminal, closed it and went on business in the morning. I looked now and saw a profit several times bigger.

Sberbank is already included in the sanctions, radio FM.
I would not close a sell position just yet

❗️🇷🇺#trading #russia
CB INTRODUCES BAN ON SHORT SELLING ON RUSSIAN MARKET

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
❗️🇷🇺#trading #russia
CB INTRODUCES BAN ON SHORT SELLING IN RUSSIAN MARKET

This should have been introduced before the holiday, otherwise it's already gone to the bar since the opening.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
Yeah, I've been watching that too.
Went in yesterday on rumour and rhetoric.
Everything is in boo and there are no takeovers. I have seen a big profit, in the morning I looked at the terminal, closed it and went on business in the morning. I looked now and saw a profit several times bigger.

I am an investor, I am stuck in buying. :) I don't want to sell at a loss. I don't indulge in short selling. I even turned off margin trading in all my accounts. I should have hedged with futures.

What's the timeframe for the prognosis? A couple of three weeks or months? Sellpanic won't last forever either, but a return under pressure even in the medium term is unlikely. Judging by the rhetoric the rate to 100 is a positive outcome)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
What's the timeline? Couple of weeks or months? The Sellpanic will not last forever either, but a comeback under pressure even in the medium term is unlikely. Judging by the rhetoric the rate to 100 is a positive outcome)))

It grows very slowly as a rule, but falls quickly. Now I estimate that everything that has grown in the last three years is gone.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
Sberbank is already included in the sanctions, radio FM.
I wouldn't close a sell position just yet

The Central Bank has banned sales.

Reason: