ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 36

prostotrader QuickBooks.

Now it becomes clearer.

prostotrader QuickBooks.

It turns out that it is more profitable to make such a deal with some delta.

I.e. let's say to sell futures at some HIGH, and already buy a share lower, after some time, but not at the same time, it certainly will be a risk for some time.

But then the delta difference will be added to the profit.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

It turns out that it is more profitable to make such a deal with a delta.

Suppose to sell the futures at some HIGH, and then buy a lower share, after some time, but not at the same time, of course it will be a risk for some time.

But in this case the difference in delta will be added to the profit.

If you know what will be lower, this strategy is not needed ))

There is a report on Business FM radio.

I am not broadcasting it verbatim, but I hope the idea is clear and it is very interesting for trading:

Interestingly and surprisingly, on this geopolitical spike,the bulk of Russians actively poured USD currency on junkets - i.e. they did everything the right way.

Quite unusual behaviour for the majority, usually at such moments before citizens used to buy currency on hawks.

(C) Radio Business FM

Andrey Khatimlianskii #:

If you know what will be lower, this strategy is unnecessary ))

:) yes.

I meant that with some delta to try and get into a position.

Yuriy Zaytsev the bulk of Russians actively poured USD currency on junkets - i.e. they did everything the right way.

Quite unusual behaviour for the majority, usually at such moments before citizens used to buy currency on hawks.

(C) Radio Business FM

On the D1 EMA8 above the opening and closing candlesticks, a beautiful signal at 01.02.2022, so far it is going down nicely, I wonder how soon it will go to 70 ?

And yesterday on the 7th the big boys had talks - no negativity , more like positive , seems likely the USDRUB trend will continue.

Business FM

Windows 11 plans to allow android apps to run

for millions of android apps, there will be a new platform

Just testing for now!

Icmo: waiting for MSFT stock to rise

SBERBANK - NET INCOME (JAN) = RUB 100.22 BN (VS. RUB 86.68 BN A YEAR EARLIER)

imo: growth is inevitable

Chart SBER, D1, 2022.02.08 02:29 UTC, Otkritie Broker JSC, MetaTrader 5, Real

"Gazprom will start supplying gas to China as part of its recently signed 10 bcm gas contract, most likely from 2025. We estimate that supplying an additional 10 bcm of gas to China in 2025 will boost Gazprom's EBITDA by 3% and net income by 3.5% - Gazprombank

Ihmo: drawing conclusions

What is very handy in developed banking terminals is the goodies that allow you to quickly select interesting securities.

Selecting IT USA giants from the SP500 - sorting returns for the year

Reason: