ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 84

Vitalii Ananev #:

My strategy is normal. I had Gazprom bought at 160. I haven't bought more since then. I have only been in the fund for three years and to buy most of the shares at historical lows you need more experience. I know about the term I am planning to keep the portfolio at least till my pension, and I have another 20 years to work till my pension :).

Then I don't understand why you wrote:

"I'm an investor, I'm stuck buying. :) I don't want to sell at a loss. And I don't dabble in short sales, I've even turned off margin trading in all my accounts.

prostotrader #:

Then it's not clear why you wrote:

"I'm an investor, I'm stuck shopping. :) I don't want to sell at a loss. And I don't indulge in short selling. I even turned off margin trading in all my accounts.

I do not have anything to do with GAZPROM, I have a lot of stocks, and most of them are losing, except Fosagro, RusHydro, NLMK and MMK and gazik is now in the plus, but i was down to 130 Before this fall, I had Phosagro on the plus side by 170%.

Vitalii Ananev #:

So what does Gazprom have to do with it, I have a bunch of other shares, and most of them are in losses, apart from Fosagro, RusHydro, NLMK and MMK, and Gazik is on the plus side but was down to 130 at the time. Before this drop I had Phosagro on the plus side by as much as 170%.

dividend ?

but a smart investor sometimes closes positions

p.s.

it is true that now is a good time for investors to try to buy

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

dividend ?

p.s.

but now is a good time for investors to try to buy

You want to become a long term investor and go in for $100 on the whole cutlet?

:)

Sberbank, Aeroflot, Surgut, oil, gold miners, unique miners like Nornickel, they all have very good prices to buy right now and they will be fine, they are quality issuers,they will not disappear or go bankrupt, even under sanctions (unless world war 3 starts, haha) and soon the acute phase will be over and there will be a negotiation process and a bottom will be found, and it's amazing at what price even now they give a unique opportunity to buy, even Baron Rothschild said buy when the blood is flowing, this is the general rule of capitalism, the only downside to this story is the long term drag on the economy due to sanctions and partial isolation and the drop in purchasing power in roubles, the drop in effective demand from citizens, the impact on business, etc, this could create the possibility for a double bottom W-shaped in future periods, but still favourable entry prices are a huge advantage.

writing from the factory with 100 rubles 😉

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I'm going to become a long-term investor, like a full-on cutlet, just go in for the whole $100.

:)

Vitaly, you are a literate man. Drop the FOREX, it will be more useful.

Added

Free cheese only in a mousetrap.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

dividend ?

p.s.

it is true that now is a good time for investors to try to buy

Yes everyone pays dividends. Except Enel. I don't think it was a good choice, I still have one lot left because I bought it at an attractive price.But the current events showed that the price was not very attractive and Enel dropped below my buy. :) And after Enel decided to switch to green energy it became less attractive for me. In terms of cost, green energy is many times more expensive than traditional ways of generating electricity. And compared to hydropower, it's probably dozens of times more expensive.

I close some positions only during planned rebalancing. The portfolio has a lot of different dividend-paying stocks, in terms of growth in value such a portfolio roughly corresponds to a broad market index. The main accent is on dividends, in general the dividend strategy is like complementing a bank deposit, but a risky one. But even this diversification does not save from a large-scale decline of the whole market.

Vitalii Ananev #:

Yes everyone pays divas. Except Enel. When they were cheating on the divs, I sold out, leaving one lot because I bought it at an attractive price.But as current events have shown, the price was not very attractive and Enel fell below my purchase. :) And after Enel decided to switch to green energy it became less attractive for me. In terms of cost, green energy is many times more expensive than traditional ways of generating electricity. And compared to hydropower, it's probably dozens of times more expensive.

I close some positions only during planned rebalancing. The portfolio has a lot of different dividend-paying stocks, in terms of growth in value such a portfolio roughly corresponds to a broad market index. The main accent is on dividends, in general the dividend strategy is like complementing a bank deposit, but a risky one. But even this diversification does not save from a massive decline in the broad market.

If there are no bankruptcies in the portfolio... (a lot)), then the profits will subside, but it will not be fatal. The markets are stable in the long term.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

If there are no bankruptcies in the portfolio... (a lot))), then it will settle down, profits will subside, but it's not fatal. The markets are stable in the long term.

The large ones are not realistic, and buying the third or fourth echelon like shares in a poultry farm in Uryupinsk is probably not worth it.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

If there are no bankruptcies in the portfolio... (a lot))), then it will settle down, profits will subside, but it's not fatal. The markets are stable in the long term.

I don't think bankruptcy will be allowed, but whether dividends will be paid is questionable.