ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 76

prostotrader #:

Unfortunately, the stock and futures markets are directly dependent on political events.

And guys can have different opinions, so the "political debate" arises.

Added

Although Yuri came from forex, but he is thinking in the right direction...

Yuri is doing the right thing. Dry news. We can discuss it within the confines of the topic. Without personal assessment or bias.

Artyom Trishkin #:
Yura is doing the right thing. Dry news. We can discuss it within the confines of the topic. No personal assessment or bias.

Yes, but we're all human, sometimes it's hard to hold back :)

prostotrader #:

Yes, but we're all human, sometimes it's hard to hold back :)

We have to. The ability to hold back emotions is inherent in men.

Artyom Trishkin #:
Yura is doing the right thing. Dry news. Can be discussed within the thread. Without personal assessment and bias.

I'm just clarifying - "predictions , expectations" - that's within the topic, but if I write about why I think that's already a "personal assessment and bias" ?

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

I just want to clarify - "predictions, expectations" - it's within the topic, but if I write about why I think so, it's already a "personal assessment and bias" ?

The main thing is not to insult the user, the politician, the nation ...

And, of course, it is very desirable to lay out why you think so and what news has affected you.

User put into reading mode for the day

Vladimir Karputov #:

The main thing is not to offend a user, a politician, a nation...

And of course very desirable to lay out why you think so and what news affected you so.

Well that's the hard part - depending on the situation any user can be offended even by the most seemingly harmless things... Does MQ not have a plan to introduce any sub sections or chat rooms specifically for discussion of sensitive topics?

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

That's the tricky part - depending on the situation, any user can be offended by even the most seemingly harmless things... Does MQ not have a plan to introduce some kind of backstage sections or chat rooms specifically to discuss sensitive topics?

No. Tickle each other on other resources, please.

Artyom Trishkin #:
No. Tickle each other on other resources, please.
Got it. Thanks for your answer.

IHMO:

Judging by the market situation:

• The SELL signal persists.
  • It is very likely that the decline will continue on February 24.
  • The news backdrop is moderately negative for the Russian stock market.
Reason: