ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 141

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

It's scary too, but I don't hesitate to close the loss quickly if I don't hit the line, plus lot control.

And if I see a good fundamental signal I'm not shy to increase volume.

I'm not shy either, I'm just on a "closed long on glass" budget and I may be wrong only a limited number of times. Waiting to be sure exactly what I'm doing and why, no idea yet.

There was a faint hope for Sber at 10 kopecks, but I guess that's not the case :)

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

I'm not shy either, it's just that I'm on a budget of "closed long on glassware", and I can make a very limited number of mistakes. I'm waiting until I'm sure exactly what I'm doing and why, I have no idea yet.

I had a faint hope for Sber at 10 kopecks, but apparently not destiny :)

Well, if Sber at 10 kopecks, at least for 5 minutes - would have sold everything I have and bought for everything :)

I would have bought everything I had :) but he bang with a gep up to 400 rubles - 5 minutes of fear and a secure old age.

Trading of shares on the Mosbirch will continue today until 18:50 Moscow timeframe, short selling ban lifted

p.s.

As later explained in Moscow Exchange's announcement of its market regulations on 31 March, prepared on the basis of a regulatory order, the ban on short selling has been lifted for equity clearing participants,

However, it remains in place for broker clients.

Торги акциями на "Мосбирже" сегодня продлятся до 18:50 мск, запрет на короткие продажи отменен От IFX
Торги акциями на "Мосбирже" сегодня продлятся до 18:50 мск, запрет на короткие продажи отменен От IFX
  • ru.investing.com
Торги акциями на "Мосбирже" сегодня продлятся до 18:50 мск, запрет на короткие продажи отменен

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Well, if SBER at 10 kopecks, at least for 5 minutes - I would sell everything I have and buy for everything :)

But he, bang with a gep up to 400 rubles - 5 minutes of fear and a secure old age.

That's what I was hoping for. I couldn't even get to sleep before the opening night :(

What will shake up the markets: US jobless claims

p.s.

Trading on the stock market since the late noughties, I have noticed: -This news usually shakes up the FX market, the stock market usually puts a "stock bolt" on this news.

Что встряхнет рынки: заявки на пособие по безработице в США От Investing.com
Что встряхнет рынки: заявки на пособие по безработице в США От Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Что встряхнет рынки: заявки на пособие по безработице в США

Mikhail Makhovskii #:
That's what I was hoping for. I couldn't even sleep before the opening, I sat up waiting for it :(

I think it's not too late to go in on Sber (but not to kowtow of course) I bought 25.02, a month ago - it's almost at the bottom now.

Media: Gazprom may cut off gas supplies to Europe

US gas and energy stocks worth buying

СМИ: "Газпром" может прекратить поставки газа в Европу
СМИ: "Газпром" может прекратить поставки газа в Европу
  • votes: 96
  • Россия
  • 1prime.ru
МОСКВА, 31 мар — ПРАЙМ. "Газпром" прорабатывает возможность полной остановки поставок газа в недружественные государства и оценивает последствия такого шага", сообщает газета "Коммерсант" со ссылкой на источники. Президент РФ Владимир Путин 23 марта заявил, что Россия переводит в рубли расчеты за поставки газа в недружественные государства. По...

in the moment W1

EUR 87.68

USD 82.54

--

Waiting for withdrawal of commission to enter well

Slovak authorities have not ruled out buying Russian gas for roubles.

P.s.
It is a pity that the agreement started so quickly, the plan was to see another overhang on gas futures.
But in any case, on energy bye, on wheat, metals bye, and on all resource futures.
The Russian stock market is probably all buy.

In general, everything has been cleared up with gas. A decree has been signed, ruble accounts in Russian banks will be used for payment.

http://kremlin.ru/acts/news/68094

Reason: