ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 139

Глава МИД Германии заявила о невозможности одобрения "Северного потока-2"
  • www.finanz.ru
Проет «не соответствует предписаниям» ЕС, заявила Анналена Бербок.

«Договаривайтесь с русскими». «Газпром» остановил транзит газа в Венгрию через Украину
«Договаривайтесь с русскими». «Газпром» остановил транзит газа в Венгрию через Украину
  • rtvi.com
Согласно подписанным в конце сентября 15-летним контрактам, «Газпром» с 1 октября начал поставки газа в Венгрию через газопровод «Балканский поток» (продолжение «Турецкого потока»). Украинская сторона уже подтвердила прекращение транзита российского топлива через Украину.

It seems to make sense to COTTLE the GAS futures

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

COTTLE

Just yesterday I saw some moaning minuses... For the next six months, I don't think you should even joke like that.

RussiaRussia wants to sell grain for roubles wants to sell grain for roubles

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

Just yesterday I saw some moaning minuses... I don't think you should joke like that for the next six months.

Of course, wildcatting is a walrus stake.
It was a joke of course :) It was a joke of course :... or rather a forecast with a good chance.
It so happens that Europe does not have a chance right now to just walk away from buying gas for rubles.
And LNG from the US is not yet able to cover the required volumes.
Most likely for 7-10 years.
It's all sad really.

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

Just yesterday I saw some moaning minuses... I don't think we should joke about it for the next six months.

The opportunities are great right now with the right interpretation of the news.
I do not deny it, but right now it is penetrating like papyrus, with a sharp samurai sword. Easy and easy.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
This is a great opportunity, if you interpret the news correctly.

By the way, about the correct interpretation of the news - I have been thinking about this all day and I cannot understand it.

The news is that we are selling gas for roubles. It is great news and everyone is happy.

The scheme goes like this:

- The exporter sells gas strictly in rubles.

- The buyer goes to the gas exchange and buys it in rubles (what does he buy it for? A foreign currency?).

- The buyer gives the roubles and receives the gas.

In brief, the ruble was transferred from pocket to pocket, minus gas and plus currency. Do I understand the current scheme correctly? If so, it turns out that as a result of all these moves, we sell gas and get currency.... again ... the same currency we can do nothing with ... or am I wrong ?

This is the level of my news analysis :(

Mikhail Makhovskii #:

By the way, about the correct interpretation of the news - I have been thinking about this all day and I cannot understand it.

The news is that we are selling gas for roubles. It is great news and everyone is happy.

The scheme goes like this:

- The exporter sells gas strictly in rubles.

- The buyer goes to the gas exchange and buys it in rubles (what does he buy it for? A foreign currency?).

- The buyer gives the money and receives the gas.

In brief, the ruble was transferred from pocket to pocket, minus gas and plus currency. Do I understand the current scheme correctly? If so, it turns out that as a result of all these moves, we sell gas and get currency.... again ... the same currency we can do nothing with ... or am I wrong ?

This is the level of my news analysis :(

Approximately the same pattern I see.

They brought euros to the exchange and took rubles, rubles were given as a debt.

The exchange was saturated with euros, and then where to put it?

---

The plus side of this option is only that when buying rubles, "they" will dump the price, in fact give more euros than the other side will do.

Reason: