ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 151

Alexey Viktorov #:

Then you can watch the recording after the live broadcast. What is the problem? Go and see what's on the website now, try to watch any programme recorded, at least Zdorovye, and there's definitely no propaganda on it. To be honest, there is more propaganda in garbage cans than on any channel.

Yes, I understand that, I usually watch it on YouTube, but unfortunately YouTube has blocked Russian media, which of course goes against the so-called "freedom of speech. :))) Which they present as some kind of liberal value.
It turns out that you can listen to your favorites and do not care about other points of view, nothing new :)
In fact, there is much more propaganda in the western media and it has always been difficult to filter it. And live broadcasts are also loaded with advertisements.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
Logically, the printout horizon is half a year.
Next is the inevitable rise in oil prices.
Half a year is not that long a time frame. And if OPEC countries do not sharply increase production, the energy industry will collapse in half a year. The Arab countries, which are far from loyal to the U.S., should slow oil prices.

OPEC does not want to increase production. It is profitable for them to sell oil at high prices. Biden told his shale producers to ramp up production. But shale oil is a different kind of light fraction. Refineries focused on processing Urals crude will be idle. There is also chatter that shale oil extraction is severely damaging to the environment. I wonder where Gretta Tunberg is looking at.

They wanted gas from Qatar. They did not say no, but they were told that there is no capacity, and the required facilities should be built. But they will not build it at their own expense. As it may turn out that they will build it and then it will become irrelevant. Europe is like a girl of easy virtue, fickle and unstable. They may then stop buying gas from Qatar and the built capacity will be idle. They have been asked to build it at their own expense. And that takes money and time.

Vitalii Ananev #:

This is roughly what will happen. Putin said that to start with gas for roubles, then gradually all our exports will be for roubles.

If they receive rubles by converting their bank notes in any Russian bank, there will be no use. The value of money does not depend on the amount of money, but on the ability to sell something for that money. And what was invented to pay for gas in rubles was invented by the enemies of the people. Or complete economic misfits. So, you put some money in Gazprombank and then you have to buy something from them for this money, and the answer is: "But sanctions are imposed on you, we can't sell." And there will be money in a three-litre jar, lying around or gleaming in the shape of stars on a computer. And the result is zero. When the next payment deadline approaches, they will draw some more and it will last for ... I won't say how long.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
Yes, I understand that, I used to watch it on YouTube, but unfortunately YouTube blocks Russian media, which of course goes against the so-called "freedom of speech". :))) Which they present as some kind of liberal value.
It turns out, as usual, you can listen to yourself, you do not care about other points of view, nothing new :)
In fact, by the way, there is much more propaganda in the Western media and it has always been difficult to filter it. And live broadcasts are also loaded with advertisements.

I watch all federal channels on my smart TV with IVI via the Internet.

Alexey Viktorov #:

If they get roubles by converting their notes at any Russian bank, there will be no use. The value of money does not depend on the amount of money, but on the ability to sell something for that money. And what was invented to pay for gas in rubles was invented by the enemies of the people. Or complete economic misfits. So, you put some money in Gazprombank and then you have to buy something from them for this money, and the answer is: "But sanctions are imposed on you, we can't sell." And there will be money in a three-litre jar, lying around or gleaming in the shape of stars on a computer. And the result is zero. The next payment deadline will come and they will draw more and it will last for ... I will not say how long.

Yeah, I agree the proposed scheme isn't what I expected. I think it's a compromise after all. Practically nothing has changed. The only difference is that now it will not be Gazprom that opens accounts for settlements in a foreign bank (where funds can easily be squeezed out), but the foreign buyer will open accounts in a Russian bank.

This is how I calculate propaganda! - I look at all the points of view from a week or a month ago and compare them with today.

Vitalii Ananev #:

Yes I agree the proposed scheme is not what I was expecting. I think it's a compromise after all. Practically nothing has changed. The only difference is that now it will not be Gazprom that opens accounts for settlements in a foreign bank (where funds can easily be squeezed out), but the foreign buyer will open accounts in a Russian bank.

It doesn't matter if they put these bills in a jar or a barrel, the output will still be compost. What's the difference if the banknotes are frozen in someone else's bank or you can't pay anything out of your own bank.

Alexey Viktorov #:

It doesn't matter if they put the coins in a jar or in a barrel, the output will still be compost. What's the difference if the notes are frozen in a foreign bank or if you can't pay for anything out of your own.

Why not? There are two K-accounts at the bank. One is a foreign currency account and the other is a ruble account. They transfer money to the foreign currency account and then convert it into rubles to the account in rubles , and this will be considered payment for gas. Not when they transferred money to the foreign currency account but when the money in rubles was transferred to the ruble account. It is clearly mentioned in the decree. You can transfer the money in rubles straight away, if they have it, to the ruble account if you want.

It will also be our bank that converts their currency into roubles. And what rate it sets is also our business. We can even make it 1 to 1. :)

SanAlex #:
This is how I calculate propaganda! - I look at all the points of view from a week or a month ago and compare them with today.
MA with a period of MN1

Vitalii Ananev #:

Why not? There are two K-type accounts at the bank. One is a foreign currency account and the other is a rouble account. They transfer the money to the foreign currency account and then convert it into roubles to the rouble account and this will be considered payment for gas. Not when they transferred money to the foreign currency account but when the money in rubles was transferred to the ruble account. It is clearly mentioned in the decree. You can transfer the money in rubles straight away, if they have it, to the ruble account as you wish.

It will be our bank that will be converting their currency into roubles too. And what rate it sets is our business too. We can even make it 1 to 1. :)

That's not what I mean. They put their banknotes in our bank, but we converted them into roubles, we paid for the gas, and the banknotes remained in the bank. Then we ask them to sell the BMW for their banknotes, and the answer is ... you know what. If you sell the Bechu first, you get the rubles for which you can buy gas, it is a completely different relationship and a completely different exchange rate. And it's not just about rubles, it's about the currency of any country. I have already talked about Turkey. So many of our tourists go there that they would have no problem paying for gas in roubles if they accepted roubles for payment, not as they do now, semi-legally, but for hotels quite officially in their accounts.

Reason: