ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 155

Новости фондового рынка — Investing.com
Новости фондового рынка — Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Тут вы найдете последние новости фондовых рынков.

Во втором чтении принят законопроект о возможности направить средства ФНБ на выкуп "префов" банков От IFX
Во втором чтении принят законопроект о возможности направить средства ФНБ на выкуп "префов" банков От IFX
  • ru.investing.com
Во втором чтении принят законопроект о возможности направить средства ФНБ на выкуп "префов" банков

TCS Group shares soar 30% after the start of trading on the SPEX

was to be expected!

I wish I had stood in them at the time

Акции TCS Group взлетели на 30% после начала торгов на СПБ Бирже От Investing.com
Акции TCS Group взлетели на 30% после начала торгов на СПБ Бирже От Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Акции TCS Group взлетели на 30% после начала торгов на СПБ Бирже

The IMF is already reporting that the dollar's role as the world's reserve currency is declining too.

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WP/Issues/2022/03/24/The-Stealth-Erosion-of-Dollar-Dominance-Active-Diversifiers-and-the-Rise-of-Nontraditional-515150

I have a question here. If the Central Bank of Russia made 1 gram of gold equal to 5,000 rubles. Doesn't this mean that the ruble is now backed by gold. And 1 rouble is now worth 0.0002 grams of gold.

Good afternoon.

Has anyone connected KVIC to Investpalata?

prostotrader KVIC to Investpalata?

Is there a problem? Haven't tried it yet. I have a penny and a half there.

JRandomTrader #:

Is there a problem? I haven't tried it yet. I have a penny and a half there.

My Polymetal shares were transferred to them from Otkryvashka, and it's not a penny and a half.

They gave me login, password, I sent my keys for registration, but no connection to the server ... :(

prostotrader #:

My Polymetal shares were transferred to them from Otkryvashka, and there is not a penny and a half there.

Gave login, password, I sent keys to register, but no connection to the server ... :(

And telnet?

Or better "traceroute -T -p 15100 91.209.122.195", but I don't know, if there is an analogue on vinda.

It works for me.

Looks like they went into a reversal, into a short.

The reasons are clear.

p.s.

oops nice bounce

JRandomTrader #:

What about the telnet?

Or better "traceroute -T -p 15100 91.209.122.195", but I don't know if there's a counterpart on the windup.

It works for me.

There's probably a connection, something's wrong with the keys.

I thought the server key wasn't Open

Reason: