To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 34

Vladimir Zubov:

The most important thing that would be in rubles, and do not need to count, for this is ... )))

Not only "them", but many people, including me, would also find it very convenient to have a withdrawal in the national currency.

What I have described above is not even two conversions, but three. In addition, the conversion is added when you pay with a card at the cash desk, where it will also be converted to roubles at the exchange rate (in my case).

It would be nice to add a withdrawal either to JD or Kiwi - they also have a plastic linked to the account.

Alexander Puzanov:
On your ruble card. You have a twisted imagination, however...

Do you read carefully what people write?

Read it again. There is no ruble card in eP

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes, I see you know what I'm talking about. There aren't too many of those who do, unfortunately.

They are planning ruble cards. Not everything works out as quickly as one would like, unfortunately.

Artyom Trishkin:

Do you read carefully what people write?

Reread it then. NO ruble card in eP

Ah, moderator, you are having an evening, aren't you? Only you as a family, purely in confidence - I have them without eP

Alexander Puzanov:
Ah, moderator, you're having the evening, aren't you? Only for you as a family member, purely in confidence - I have them without eP
The point is that it's much more important the mechanism/system that makes the payments.

99% of people are not even aware of the complexity of financial mechanisms. For them, operating a personal card/account is tantamount to financial mechanisms.

Alexander Puzanov:
Ah, moderator, it looks like you're having a party there? Only you as a native, purely in confidence - I have them without eP

Firstly, watch your language ...

Secondly, on the fingers what I was talking about:

1. Transfer (if they do MQ) from here to RUR account in eP - no commission known yet, but it will be ("...we can make payments in RUR, at our rate") - one.
  2. Transfer from a RUR account to a USD account in eP (no RUR cards in eP yet) - conversion fee - two.
  3. Transfer from a USD account to an eP card - no fee.
  4. Paying with a USD card in a shop - conversion at the eP exchange rate - three.

Renat Fatkhullin:
They are planning ruble cards. Not everything works out as quickly as one would like, unfortunately.
That's great. If they will be available (ruble cards), and there will be a withdrawal from here at a reasonable rate to the RUR account in eP, that would be wonderful.

Artyom Trishkin:
That's great. If they are available (ruble cards) and there is a withdrawal from here at a reasonable rate to the RUR account in eP, that would be wonderful.

Yes, it's hard to think of a better one. However, there remains one unpleasant point.... Can you guess what it is?

Renat Fatkhullin:
99% of people are not even aware of the complexity of financial mechanisms. For them, operating a personal card/account is identical to financial mechanisms.

That's true, for example I don't understand where MQ will get the money to convert USD -> RUR at a rate better than the withdrawal payment system. Someone has to compensate for the difference, right? But it's fortunately not my problem.

Artyom Trishkin:

Second, on fingers is what I'm talking about:

Dear Sir, why do you need to explain everything? You can withdraw to any ruble card from eP, not only your own (which you don't have). But you don't have to pay to your own eP-card, you can pay to any other financial institution. So far withdrawal from MQ to eP only in USD, on internal eP conversion (at MasterCard rate) and % transfer fee I am losing more than 6%. Absolutely not profitable. If MQ converts at, say, the Central Bank exchange rate, the figure will be at least halved. Then I will have a choice - the hassle of a foreign currency card from ePayments or a slightly more expensive but hassle-free transfer to MY (not ePayments) rouble card
Reason: