Experiment - page 162

Mikhael1983:

I would like to see trading on one instrument. For example, on euR, so that there would be no accusations that it is at the expense of bitcoin or some other currency pair that is in a trend.

khorosh:

I would like to see trading on one instrument. For example, on euR, so that there would be no accusations that it is at the expense of bitcoin or some other currency pair that is in a trend.

This kind of trading is not wise. On the contrary, it is wise to use at least several different instruments, just to increase the probability for any given time, that at least one has a strong movement, which brings profit (guaranteed, mind you, there is no question about not guessing with the direction of the deal on a strong movement ).

a paid private chat at the end of which a forex actor gets his teeth kicked in?

a friend here asks, is it really legal?

Igor Makanu:

a paid private chat at the end of which a forex actor gets his teeth kicked in?

A friend here asks me, is it really legal?

It's not like I will be trading on my own. If the robot sells out, me and my guys will punish him. We'll format the disk, and he'll be dead. He knows. Those are the secrets of machine learning.

Mikhael1983:

I've counted you. That's eight, we need two more.)

+

All right plus too, provided that will be in the profile will be turned on the signal, and not somewhere reference.

Who has not yet put + so that this carriage has already gone at last.

Mikhael1983:

Such trading is not prudent. On the contrary, it is reasonable to use at least several different instruments, just to increase the probability, for any given moment of time, that at least one strong movement occurs, which brings profit (guaranteed, mind you, that is, there is no question of not guessing with the direction of the deal on a strong movement at all).

I understand that due to the diversification the trading on several instruments is more profitable. But this whole idea is to show the effectiveness of PNB. And if effectiveness will be proved on one instrument, it will be an additional plus in favor of PNB.

khorosh:

proven on a single instrument, then it would be an additional plus in favour of PNB.

proven if it was known reliably that he was trading on PNB. As it is, he can apply whatever he wants.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

+

OK, I'll give you a plus too, as long as it's a signal on your profile and not a link somewhere.

Who hasn't done so yet, put a + so that this cart can go at last.

Thank you for your vote. Nine with you already, which I am sincerely happy about. Glory to the PNB!

Mikhael1983:

I strongly recommend that you learn to read and write.

Counted you. There are 8 in total, need two more )

I'll add, I'll be the tenth.

khorosh:

I am well aware that diversification makes trading multiple instruments more profitable. But this is all for the sake of showing the efficiency of PNB. And if the effectiveness will be proved on one instrument, then it will be an additional plus in favor of PNB.

This is not entirely true. The criterion for effectiveness is one: money in the account. No other artificial constraints are required.

Reason: