Experiment - page 157

Uladzimir Izerski:

People, put some pluses in, let the man run on a real trade. Let's see a new experiment. What's wrong with it?

I've already specially prepared an open channel for discussion. You can't discuss it here.

Let him do it if he believes in it.

I don't see what the pluses have to do with it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

People, give a plus sign, let the man run a real trade.

If he wants to, he will. You don't need the permission of 10 people to do it. Tell him how to turn on the signal in his profile first.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I stepped on the weakness of this system and you listened.

?!

What do you mean? What are you talking about?

Renat Akhtyamov:

If it wasn't for the bitcoin, which is covering for now, it would be pouring right now.

It is perfectly normal for some instruments to be trending and for others not to be trending at the moment.

First you shouted that thanks to USDCAD rose, now thanks to bitcoin, tomorrow it will be thanks to Eurodollar, so what?

Is it bad?

Uladzimir Izerski:

People, put some pluses in, let the man run on a real trade. Let's see a new experiment. What's wrong with it?

I've already specially prepared an open channel for discussion. You're not allowed to discuss in here.

Thank you, no funny business. Five more people to go and we'll get started.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If he wants to, he will launch it. You don't need the permission of 10 people to do this. Tell him how to turn on the signal in his profile first.

Permission is not necessary. Willingness is desirable. Otherwise it is not clear for whom to do it.

Mikhael1983:

It is perfectly normal for some instruments to be trending and for others not to be trending at that moment.

First you shouted that USDCAD was rising, now thanks to bitcoin, tomorrow it will be thanks to Eurodollar, so what?

Is it bad?

no

using USDCAD as an example, I showed that the system is upside down

the bitcoin is growing without stopping and it's almost normal

Mikhael1983:

Thank you, no funny business. Five more people to go and we'll get started.

No funny business. I'm serious. I'm personally interested. I wouldn't even be wasting my time otherwise.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bitcoin is growing without stopping, that's why it's almost normal

If it didn't stop growing, everyone would be rich by now )

At least try to think before you write nonsense )

Mikhael1983:

If it didn't stop growing, everyone would be rich by now )

At least try to think before you write nonsense)

By the way, there are some people who have gotten rich on Bitcoin.

As for bullshit, it's far from over:

PNB is essentially a sinker if applied as it is

You don't open the real one, there's something wrong, you can't be sure.
Reason: