Experiment - page 223

Олег avtomat #:

Yeah, the music didn't play for long, just a week.

start2021.08.24

finish2021.09.02.

although a week is along time, it's a matter of opinion.)

that's not the main thing,

the main thing is that the record is broken!

compared to the PNB.

That sank like the Titanic for a long time, beautifully, dramatically and with live music on board. ;)

Marat Zeidaliyev #:

What matters is that the record is broken!

Compared to the PNB.

that sank like the Titanic long, beautiful, dramatic and with live music on board. ;)

))

It reminds me of an old joke.

Two friends get married and one asks the other: "How many times do you go to your wife ? ". The other one says: "once." The first and I go five times.

Next time they meet. The first asks the second: "How many times do you go to see your wife?" The second replies: "once". The first, and I three times.

After a while they meet again. The second oneasksthe first one:"How many times do you go to your wife ?". The first replies: "There's nothing to go with, and you?" The second replies: "I'm alone."

Marat Zeidaliyev #:

What's important is that the record is broken!

Compared to the PNB.

that sank like the Titanic long, beautiful, dramatic and with live music on board. ;)

Yes, a tragedy... A beautiful image emerged. =)

Andrei Khlebnikov #:

Yes, tragedy... A beautiful image has emerged. =)

But he has a super-duper TS with 150% profitability per day, which he won't show to anyone. And you never have and never will.)

khorosh #:

But he has a super-duper TS with a yield of 150% a day, which he won't show anyone. And you never have and never will.)

I saw a result of 1500% profit in a day. But it's not even 150% a day all the time). Well, plus three, minus nine% is the margin of error before you lose.)

Олег avtomat #:

Yeah, the music didn't play for long, just a week.

start2021.08.24

finish2021.09.02.

although a week is along time, it depends. ;)

You never make mistakes, you never drink champagne. Good luck to you.

Mislaid #:

He who ***doesn't make a mistake doesn't drink champagne. Good luck to you.

Some moderator is certainly f**king off, but it's better this way:

Whoever *** doesn't ***, doesn't *** and doesn't *** ***.

--

And actually, there wasn't any swearing or foul language.

https://kakpishem.ru/pishem-pravilno-slova/nifiga-ili-ni-figa-kak-pishetsya.html

«Нифига» или «ни фига» как пишется?
  • votes: 1
  • Александр Кияшко
  • kakpishem.ru
Если вы не понимаете, как стоит писать следующее слово: «нифига» или «ни фига», рекомендуем вам выучить небольшое правило. Правильно пишется Данное сленговое слово принято писать раздельно – «ни фига», однако вариант «нифига» так же встречается. Какое правило Очень сложно подобрать правила для написания сленговых и разговорных слов, по идее не...

Mislaid #:

He who ***doesn't make a mistake doesn't drink champagne. Good luck to you.

You bet. Good luck to you, too.

ahahahahaha

Renat Akhtyamov #:
ahahahaha
Did you refill again?
Reason: