EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 408

forte928:

You're unsure, but I'm 100 percent sure...

I can't say anything about a downward correction...but the upward correction definitely corresponds...

With targets like that, we could be looking at a wedge....

I think it will be.

Flex:
Listen less here, filter the messages, skip some of them, don't read them at all, think for yourself, stick to your strategy and you'll be fine.

My strategy is simple (was on the demo) - enter on fractal breakthrough on the hour hand when ADX crosses towards fractal and muving 20. Then I added an alligator. Everything worked fine.

On the real one, nothing. Something is slowing me down when placing the pending orders. I see a fractal, I see a crossover... and I see some level.... and I'm afraid it won't go through. And by the time I decide to enter, it's too late. And here comes another moose.

When I turn off the terminal, I think, "That's it. Tomorrow I do it right." In the morning, it's all over again.

I'm not being snotty here, am I?

It's four now, we'll take the fifth and go north :)

93408:

My strategy is simple (was on the demo) - entry at the fractal breakthrough on the hour hand when ADX crossing in the direction of the fractal and the muving 20. Then I added the alligator. Everything worked out great.

I can't do it on the real one. Something's slowing me down when putting out a pendulum. I see a fractal, I see a crossing... and I see some level.... and I'm afraid it won't go through. And by the time I decide to enter, it's too late. And here comes another moose.

When I turn off the terminal, I think, "That's it. I'll do it right tomorrow." And in the morning, it's all over again.

Am I being snotty here...

and when you have an entry point, write here,

Maybe someone else will make money :-),

and then you'll have confidence

93408:

My strategy is simple (was on the demo) - enter on fractal breakthrough on the hour hand when ADX crosses towards fractal and muving 20. Then I added an alligator. Everything worked fine.

On the real one, nothing. Something is slowing me down when putting a pending order. I see a fractal, I see a crossover... and I see some level.... and I'm afraid it won't go through. And by the time I decide to enter, it's too late. And here comes another moose.

When I turn off the terminal, I think, "That's it. Tomorrow I do it right." In the morning, it's all over again.

Is it all right if I'm being snotty?

Yeah, right. I think the Holy Grail strategy is from the same Linda book as the Woolf waves. It's quite good at gnawing 30-40 pips on pentaminds. In addition to that I use a pair of big period muwings (21 is the smallest) and in the direction of the higher muwings. Then the mona not to enter on a fractal, and directly from a moving average with confirmation of ADX (an extra 10-15 pips do not release). But globally it is better on Wolf, but it is so - to catch gudgeons))))

93408:

and I see some level.... and I'm afraid I won't make it through. And by the time I decide to go in, it's too late.

Well, it means that the strategy is not fully worked out, at least one should guess to where the movement will go or at this point it is better to wait it out - this is also a strategy

antoniofx:

When you have an entry point, post it here,

Maybe someone else will make money :-),

and then the confidence will appear

Now 1.2766 if it goes up or down 1.2720 if the ADX reverses and the price goes down.

Fibo:

Yeah, right. I think the Holy Grail strategy is from the same Linda book as the Woolf waves. It's quite good at gnawing 30-40 pips on pentaminds. In addition to that I use a pair of big period muwings (21 is the smallest) and in the direction of the higher muwings. Then the mona not to enter on a fractal, and directly from a moving average with confirmation of ADX (an extra 10-15 pips do not release). But globally, it is better to go by Wolf, but it's just to fish for gudgeons))))

Although, if this thing were programmed for a dozen currencies on M15 chart, it would be helpful.

Intrigue, waves or channels, who will be right :)
Reason: