Something interesting, old thread - page 108

Sorry, I thought we are still on same subject: #1053 post RSI with candles indicator. I asked you is there same for stochastic. In meanwhle soemone was inquiring for MT4 version and I asked about stochastic ( MT4 you said no) then I asked is there stochastic with candels for MT5.

I hope this clear my confusing comments in previous posts.

mima:
Sorry, I thought we are still on same subject: #1053 post RSI with candles indicator. I asked you is there same for stochastic. In meanwhle soemone was inquiring for MT4 version and I asked about stochastic ( MT4 you said no) then I asked is there stochastic with candels for MT5. I hope this clear my confusing comments in previous posts.

I see now

Will check if there is stochastic like that. If no, it would not be too difficult to make one in mt5

A correction : since metatrader 5 stochastic too uses just 2 price combinations (close/close and high/low) then, since that indicator needs to use 4 prices, it can not be made using metatrader 5 stochastic

Bezier_StDev indicator

bezier_stdev.mq5

Files:

DEMA RLH HTF indicator

dema_rlh_htf.zip

Files:

mladen:
In mt4 it can be done only using object (and not to have unpleasant effects that masking the lower part of histogram is done). But when objects are used, metatrader 4 does not like it too much (the more objects on a chart, the less metatrader 4 "likes" it)
mladen:
A correction : since MetaTrader5 stochastic too uses just 2 price combinations (close/close and high/low) then, since that indicator needs to use 4 prices, it can not be made using metatrader 5 stochastic

Hope that MT4 and MT5 will advance in codding and allow RSI and Stochastic indicators to be more customizable in appearance. Attached is picture of RSI with bars for MT4 which I found in my archive files.

tampa:
DEMA RLH HTF indicator dema_rlh_htf.zip

I believe this indicator was intended, like many others uploaded in this thread , for practising coding rather than real intention and possibility to use for trading...many posted indicators can be clasified with easy as a junk...I am certain that was not intention of thread starter (post #1)...

mima:
I believe this indicator was intended, like many others uploaded in this thread , for practising coding rather than real intention and possibility to use for trading...many posted indicators can be clasified with easy as a junk...I am certain that was not intention of thread starter (post #1)...

mima

Not nagging, but when classifying some things like that, I usually ask the following : would you mind posting something that you use and you consider to be not junk?

I ask this because I think is that on public forums intentions are what count more than opinions

Leading Signal

leading_signal.zip

Files:

Ozymandias StDev indicator

ozymandias_stdev.mq5

Reason: