Experiment - page 161

Олег avtomat:

You're a dummy, you don't have to yell about it.

That's what I'm saying, walk away. But that doesn't apply to you and Vova, again. Because there's no word in the world you can't take back.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'm saying go away. But that doesn't apply to you and Vova, again. For there is no word in the world that you can't take back

What's it got to do with you, dummy? My conversation with the administration has nothing to do with you. You don't even understand the point of this conversation.

khorosh:

Count me in.

Was sure the esteemed khorosh would want to look at the reals ) happy to count.

There are seven.

I see two possibilities: either to wait a month again for an annoying nuisance to interfere ..... or for one of the moderators to take pity and ban it, I suspect that the second scenario is the most favourable because it will raise one's own self-esteem ))))

Igor Makanu:

I see two possibilities: either to wait a month again for an annoying nuisance to interfere ..... or for one of the moderators to take pity and ban it, I suspect that the second scenario is the most favourable because it will raise one's own self-esteem ))))

Rather, then you will need to raise 100 quid to open a real account, but that's another stage. They don't want 1,000 each...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Rather, then you have to ...

You're guessing like a grandmother on a bench

Vladimir Baskakov:
More likely, then I will have to raise 100 quid to open a real account, but it's another stage. They don't want 1000 bucks each...

I scraped together the money, so to speak, with the local men. The money is already in the account.

Now I have to wait for three more people who want to watch trades on the real account )

Mikhael1983:

I scraped together the money, so to speak, with the local men. The money is already in the account.

It remains to wait for three more willing to watch the trade on the real).

I'll see real rezalts so to speak.
I put +, ie, eight.
P.s. As long as they do not beat you later.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Three of you, well, let's see real rezalts so to speak.
I'll give you a +, i.e. an eighth.
P.s. However they don't beat you up later.

I strongly advise you to learn to read and write.

Counted you. There are 8 willing, need two more )

Mikhael1983:

I strongly recommend that you learn to read and write.

Counted you. Total of 8 willing, need two more )

Alright, I'll learn. Count your teeth just in case, might come in handy.
Reason: