Charles Dow's theory - page 57

Fast235:

you are just a fool, or a fraud, almost everyone here knows how your picture works

Stay with your opinion and stay out of the way, please!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Stay with your opinion and stay out of the way, please!

Now your job is to fool people.

I did not just give the example of my father who taught people in our agrarian institute for many years and then earned gold until his old age.

If you do not manage to make money according to your demands, you should not stoop to the level of crooks

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Stay with your opinion and don't get in the way, please!

No offence, but if you take signals from the _Forecast_v12 indicator at Open prices and open on every bar and close all orders when the total profit is reached, you will not make a profit.

Or rather, the deposit may not be enough to wait out the drawdown.

Fast235:

Now it's your job to fool people

I did not just give the example of my father, who also taught people at our agrarian institute for many years and then earned gold until his old age.

If you do not manage to earn money according to your demands, you should not stoop to the level of fraudsters

Calling someone a crook without grounds is considered hooliganism, especially on a public site, you should be ashamed of your unfounded claims. I don't know what members do to protect their honour and dignity from baseless accusations. I simply throw up my hands and have to stop discussing the matter.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Calling someone a crook without grounds is considered hooliganism, especially on a public site, you should be ashamed of your unfounded claims. I don't know what members are doing to protect their honour and dignity from baseless accusations. I just throw up my hands and have to stop discussing this issue.

let me start by saying that calling the word laws should have been expunged as soon as you knew it

And proven isn't even for you.

The only thing you're after is selling what you've got here.

In general, if you write #property strict in the indicator, there are so many bugs and exits outside the array, so it's not sure that the indicator works as the author intended.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Describe them or directly screen part of the code and mark the variables.

Calculation of the order of trade process n:

=ABS((EB3*SUM(EZ:EZ)-SUM(EX:EX)^2)*SUM(FF:FF)+(SUM(EX:EX)*SUM(FB:FB)-SUM(EZ:EZ)*SUM(FA:FA))*SUM(FC:FC)+(SUM(EX:EX)*SUM(FA:FA)-EB3*SUM(FB:FB))*SUM(FD:FD))/((EB3*SUM(EZ:EZ)-(SUM(EX:EX))^2)*SUM(FE:FE)+(SUM(EX:EX)*SUM(FB:FB)-SUM(EZ:EZ)*SUM(FA:FA))*SUM(FA:FA)+(SUM(EX:EX)*(SUM(FA:FA))-EB3*SUM(FB:FB))*SUM(FB:FB))

Pulselifetime tau:

=ABS(1/((SUM(EX:EX)*SUM(FC:FC)-EB3*SUM(FD:FD)-FG3*(SUM(EX:EX)*SUM(FA:FA)-EB3*SUM(FB:FB)))/(EB3*SUM(EZ:EZ)-(SUM(EX:EX)^2))))

Potential of the system:

D=SUM(EW:EW)/SUM(FN:FN)

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства ордеров - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Files:
10_01_21.png  90 kb

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No offence, but if you take signals from the _Forecast_v12 indicator at Open prices and open on every bar and close all orders when total profit is reached, there will be no profit.

)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:
In fact, if you write #property strict in the indicator, there are many errors and outliers outside the array, so it's not sure that the indicator works as the author intended.

Eugene, if you don't understand, so far, then don't judge whether the indicator works or not! You are not a judge. I figured it out and other programmers will figure it out. We are talking about a new candlestick analysis, the indicator has nothing to do with it.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No offence, but if you take signals from the _Forecast_v12 indicator at Open prices and open on every bar and close all orders when the total profit is reached, you will not make a profit.

I think that's enough negativity, don't know, ask, don't impose your negative attitude to the new method of candlestick analysis! Read and reread the posts if you do not get it, please.

Reason: