AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 6

Great. Now tell me how to open an order with individual SL/TP at a specified price. For example, after 1.6022 there is a trade with TP of 100 pips and SL + 30. In one movement.

I already know how to make the price of this Sell order move along the line. How to set TP and SL also...

SZZ: One move with the mouse such as - pick and drop, even better to draw the ray at once when dragged, and when released, the order at this price has been created... It is pending and TP/SL have been set.

Thank you.

I have never thought it would be so easy to use the mouse to drag prices. Some video equipment in general is reminiscent of .... and it's old, old, from the '90s. Like a satellite receiver. Or something. And all this you notice you could without problems program through correct API, not through these objects however and scripts.

MProgrammer:

You are all praising - this is not so good, but can you "boast" about it? Have you ever done anything yourself? Please give me a link if you have one. Or are you just full of praise?

MProgrammer:

Great. Now tell me how to open an order with individual SL/TP at a specified price. For example, after 1.6022 there is a trade with TP of 100 pips and SL + 30. In one movement.

I already know how to make the price of this Sell order move along the line. How to set TP and SL...

SZZ: One move with the mouse such as - pick and drop, even better to draw the ray at once when dragged, and when released, the order at this price has been created... Pending and with TP/SL set.

Well, everything together, the pending order, its take and stop, moves behind the price/line, etc.

In general, you should read the first post of the author, there is enough information to start with, to understand what's up, and then it's better to try everything in the tester, the understanding of the ease of trading comes right away )

+ How to open an order with individual SL/TP at a specified price.

The market will open at the current price.
1. Set the required values in sub-window.
2. Drag the open order icon from the bar to the chart.

The pending order will open at the price where the open order icon is set (square target icon)

+ So that after the level ... a sale will take place ?

Ask the question more precisely. Also, what is a sell pendent?

+ How do you make TP and SL work, too.

The fact that you asked this question shows that you haven't tried it. Give it a try. Pending orders are modified along with their stop orders (SL and TP). There is an option to lock any stop order. Take inv. 13 (Pencil button) and "pin" the stop order to the chart. If we then modify the order, the entire order will move, along with the profit, for example, and the StopLoss remains immovable. Just try it manually right on the chart of the demo. It's easy.

+ One move with the mouse such as - pick and drop, even better to draw the ray immediately when dragging, and when you release it the order at this price is created... The order is pending and the TP/SL is set.

Yes. You have not tried it. You should try it. It has been done.

It is not very clear from your suggestion where and from where the ray should shine. And why? Just take the order opening icon and put it on the chart. (as in Little Red Riding Hood: "pull the string, little girl, and the door will open":). And the order will open.

+ Well, it's not very convenient to use a mouse to drag the ojects. Some video equipment in general is reminiscent of .... and it's old, old, from the '90s. Like a satellite receiver. Or something. And all this you can without problems programmed via correct API, however, these objects and scripts.

AutoGraf is based solely on MQL4. This implies, firstly, that this way it is guaranteed that no DLLs are used that can carry out malicious actions, and secondly, the average user can learn the language (there is a tutorial) and write his own automated trading function.

I am for improvement of MT and MQL. As far as I know MQL5 will have much more features. When they appear as part of the language I will be very happy to use them.

xeon:
MProgrammer:

Can you boast about it? Have you ever done anything yourself? Or are you just full of praise?

The answer is simple, do not take it on. If you do it, do it properly. What links do you need? I don't do anything for sale in trading and most importantly I'm not going to.... :))

MProgrammer:
xeon:
MProgrammer:

Can you boast about it? Have you ever done anything yourself? Or are you just full of praise?

The answer is simple, do not take it on. If you do it, do it properly. What links do you need? I don't do anything for sale in trading and most importantly I'm not going to.... :))

Then what are we talking about? It's not for you to judge how and what to do!!!

You're trying to judge something you don't understand at all, if only because you have no experience of writing software for users.

Sergei, for example, did you fail to follow an object like a MA indicator for technical reasons, or did you fail to make a move?

added:

didn't think, the same MA with unchanged parameters on different timeframes will be different, just like any inductor... sorry

SK. писал (а):
The pending order will open at the price where the open order icon is set (square target icon)

Now it is clear. Thank you.

Yes. You have not tried it. Try it. It's done.

I'll try, I'll try. You should write a clearer, newer manual. You've changed the icons, but not the instructions, or you have to look for them.

From your sentence it is not very clear where and from what the beam should shine. And why? We simply take the order opening icon and put it on the chart. (as in Little Red Riding Hood: "pull the string, little girl, and the door will open":). And the order will open.

The beam ... You know, a horizontal line. Oh, come on, it's fine without the beam.

Well, all now more or less became clear.

But if, of course, you are interested in my (highly doubtful) opinion. I somehow think that your project will not have a decent commercial success. But it's a great thing. Poigrayutsya, then be sure to tell your impressions.

Anticipate a question-refutation about the commercial success - I explain, it seems to me that either THIS should be a very simple thing - intuitive. Or the buyers will be very few. A you I understand you need at least 50,000 a year, or even more take a minimum of 50,000 / 100 = 500 people a year. For some reason it seems to me that this will be difficult. And that's without taking into account taxes and production costs. That is, really 1000 subscribers ... This is serious and difficult.

But this is just my personal opinion. I wish you the best of luck. I mean it.

Thank you.

xeon:
MProgrammer:
xeon:
MProgrammer:

Then what are we talking about? It's not for you to judge how and what to do!!!

You're trying to judge what you don't understand at all, if only because you have no experience in writing programs for users.

What makes you think you don't have any experience... Ha ha. I don't do anything for trading (read carefully) and don't intend to. But I have enough experience in developing commercial software, I can assure you.

And judging seems to be no reason for you to judge. Bye-bye.

Read my posts carefully. :))

alexx_v:

Sergei, for example, did you fail to follow an object like a MA indicator for technical reasons, or did you fail to make a move?

added:

didn't think, the same MA with unchanged parameters on different timeframes will be different, just like any inductor... sorry

Technically it is feasible. But there are obstacles.

Firstly, it is really difficult to explain to every user that in different timeframes common indicators are displayed differently.

Second. We could create a special indicator that would display what we need. But there is another problem. The Expert Advisor does not know which indicators are loaded and with what parameters. We would have to manually enter the name and parameters of the indicator in the Expert Advisor settings... It is very inconvenient.

Reason: