Charles Dow's theory - page 58

Fast235:

let me start by saying that calling the word laws should have been ruled out as soon as the teacher you knew it

And proven isn't even for you.

The only thing you're after is selling what you have here.

I have no agenda to sell anything, again you are being slanderous. It's none of your business what I call the law and what I call the rules. Follow the basic, unwritten laws of ethics first!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If you don't get it, please.

I don't want to help you. I'm sitting here wasting my time fixing code... Ugh.

Here's what I've managed to clean up in the code. And whatever else you need, take it out of the code yourself and apply it as needed.

Files:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think so, for MT5

Keep experimenting

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I think so, for MT5

Vitaly, is this an MT5 indicator? What should I put in the MT5 terminal directory?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Vitaly, is this an MT5 indicator?

Yes, if you took the correct version to translate from MT4

Put it in the Indicators folder in MT5 and restart the terminal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, if you have taken the correct version to translate from MT4

Specify what and how to insert in the MT5 catalogue?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Specify what and how to insert into MT5 folder?

In the same way as in MT4, but the folder will be named "MT5", there will be a folder "Indicators" and the file will be moved into it

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Vitaly, is this an MT5 indicator? What should I put in the MT5 terminal directory?

Yusuf, I can't understand one thing, what difference does it make which terminal to test the theory in?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yusuf, One thing I can't understand is, what difference does it make which terminal to test the theory in?

He can't figure out what he needs himself.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yusuf, I can't understand one thing, what difference does it make which terminal to test the theory in?

This is a request from the moderator!

I'll explain again, in detail: Yes, you don't need an indicator, yes, it doesn't matter if you work on MT4 or MT5

Let's look at an example

I want to know on 01 07.01.20 what is the situation on the gold market?

I take a candlestick for that day, determine OHLC, launch PNB at these 4 price values, determine the order of the torque n, the lifetime of the impulse tau and the potential of this impulse D. That's it! I start analyzing the situation:

I see that the lifetime of the impulse is 6.5 months, it is very powerful and stable. The potential is more than 600 pips, it is positive, so I put a buy order for 6 months and do not look in the trading platform again. In 6 months I will fix profit of 600 pips. Analysis complete!https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/359299/page52#comment_20112080

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства ордеров - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Reason: