BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 2

bosslb:

I will answer any possible adequate questions!

OK

Have you traded by hand using this strategy? how much profit? how many false signals? which currency pairs are working for this strategy? - As you can see, automatic trading is completely different from trading by eye/hand, because there is no such an important criterion as trading experience.

For your help, I can only offer you: ask questions about writing code where you can't - people will respond to help, but it's hard to write from scratch .....

ZS: Inadequate question - why do not you want to pay for the services of a programmer?

IgorM:

OK

have you hand traded with this strategy? how much profit? how much time have you traded? how many false signals? which currency pairs work for this strategy?

ZS: inadequate question - why do not you want to pay for the services of a programmer?

1. The average profit on one instrument with a deposit of $ 1000 is $ 150-250 per month! If you simultaneously look for pattern on 30 instruments, you will get 30 times more, we will look for patterns on many instruments simultaneously.

How to do this, you have to choose a broker that provides enough tools - it's up to everyone.

Portfolio as an example - 5 CFDs on currencies, 5 CFDs on commodities, 1 CFD on metals, 10 currency pairs, 5 CFDs on AM stocks, 5 CFDs on European stocks, 5 CFDs on Russian stocks and 5 CFDs on ETFs.

Everyone may choose according to his own rules and trading style!

False signals was out of 10 - 2, for which the loss was 1-2%, if we are talking about the triggering of orders, that is, I saw the candles and bought!

As for the currency pairs that can work with this strategy - it all depends on what settings you set, I worked with EUR-USD? EUR-JPY, GBP-USD!

All depends on what analysis we include in the calculations, if we want the triggering was minimal, then we have to specify a medium-term trade, for example to work at 30 m and 4 o'clock, and take a take profit of at least 300 points and put stops at 80 points! I'm talking about my calculations, if you create such an EA, you can work with a lot of variations, up to 200 variations of settings for only one tool, I can not say that you get a very versatile EA, strategy builder, but the parameters to work with, just huge, it is provided by what is at the moment, over time I want to add more complicated parameters!

As for the inadequate question, I sent it to my personal message!

All additions to the topic have been moved to the beginning of the topic!

If anyone is interested in the settings shown in this picture, here are

EUR-JPY

1.Depo.Standard = 6000; // - initial deposit after which all trades and profit will be multiplied by the coefficient.

2.TimeSet = 15; // - pause between orders in minutes.

3.Close.OnTime.1 = "00:01 "; // - Stop opening orders at -time- (reset to zero)

3.Close.OnProfit = 400; // - Close ALL orders when the profit (in currency terms) has been reached.

4.Close.TimeOut = 360; // No profit after closing for 360 minutes

4.BuyLimit = true;

5.BuyLimit.Distance.1 = 87; // - Distance from price

6.BuyLimit.Distance.2 = 30; // - Distance from the first order

7.BuyLimit.Multi = 1.5 ; // - multiplier for the lot. If = 1, then the lot is fixed!

8.BuyLimit.Lot = 1; // - Start Lot
9.BuyLimit.MaxLot = 7; // - maximal lot! if the calculated lot is higher, then this lot will be maximal!

10.BuyLimit.MaxOrders = 3; // - maximum number of orders

- the same parameters for SellLimit.

Other parameters for other symbols are different!

Files:
batji.rar  2082 kb
dteqp.rar  2082 kb

are these the results of an EA ? or is it a different system ?

keekkenen:
are these the results of an EA ? or is this a different system ?

This is a completely different system, not by candlesticks but by the distance of the orders from the market!

Yes, this is my old EA! As a trader I think this system is not to my liking.

The reason is that it is not perfect as I understand it, because for 6 months 2010 there were 3 days that could let me down, in 2009 there were 4 days, in 2008 there were 2 days, in 2007 - 7 days, say tomorrow the market situation may change and my settings should be corrected, and I don't want to depend on 3 instruments that I cannot automatically hedge against such days! That's why I switch to a hard candlestick pattern, I do not need to depend on the distance, price or pips. Even 500 pips will be ok, even 1000 pips or 5000 pips......

For example, here is another candlestick situation

E.T.A.

Especially for people who would like to see how a remote advisor works, I suggest watching -

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=21852&lang=ru

The account is locked today, I will post some more EA monitors soon!

I don't understand anything of the essence... Well, if it works manually, then cool, well done =)

Tomorrow, with fresh brain I will reread the first post about this strategy, maybe I will understand it better =))

And the exit from the position on TP ?

No! The post is dedicated to the candlestick model, and I'm demonstrating the distant model here, reports and charts on them just above! I want to use the candlestick model to show that I can work with the remote model too, if I draw the parallel correctly, because I like it much more!

I will monitor the candlestick pattern later, after the Expert Advisor is finished. Exit at closing by profit or take profit, depending on the situation!

The account will work with refinancing 1 to 3.

Once again I don't get it, but, author, rub everyone's nose in it, show and prove it.

your strategy will not work effectively because.....

everything you wrote about candles their size and alternation is unsteady . One day it works, the next day it won't. It's like testing outside of optimization periods. The size of candlesticks should be dynamic, say, exceed two sigmas per period. Otherwise, you get an EA with zero expected payoff minus spread outside of optimization limits.

Further - His Majesty Martin, just in case degree 2 in fivefold false entry increases the initial lot by 32 times, at 80 points stop the drawdown is decent, it is only for the last order, Martin should be definitely excluded.

It is desirable to consider the time taking into account the sessions.

Reason: